Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

HI CLAIR,JUST CAUGHT UP ON YOUR THREAD.sORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR NAN.wELL DONE ON YOUR WEIGHT:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:XXXXXXXX

Thank you and good to see you back!! xx

I am off in a min to TGI's and I am a little concerned about the points value in the food. I think I am now going to right off tomorrows wi as it is definately an eating over points today LOL

Oh well better luck next week hehe.

Good luck for all the monday wi's tomorrow xx

Only just got your text Clair, been asleep all day, sorry

Hope you had a great time though

*HUGS*

Well thankyou very much Starlight!! Great friend you are LOL

Anyway been and come back. Definately not going to list what I ate. It will do me no good LOL.

On a Sunday evening we put the dustbins out as they are collected on a Monday morning. I have just opened my front door to go and put them out and its bloody snowin?????????? what is going on LOL. All of the cars are white and it is settling on the grass which has been rained on all day. I rang my mum an my mate and they both did'nt beleive me until they looked outside.........stupid weather Grrrrrrr

I have lost 1lb this week. Which has surprised me. I thought I would have gained with all that I ate yesterday. You watch it will all catch up with me next week LOL.

The snow has now gone for the moment but no telling if we will get anymore. It was totally white round this way last night. I like looking at it out of the window but I dont like being out in it Brrrrrrrrr!!

Well done Clair! What a nice suprise, especially if you thought you was going to gain!
Best of luck for next week love.
xx

Hello.

I am being really lazy with the internet at the moment, Sorry people for not being on but I think at the moment it has a lot to do with I'm a Celebrity being on at the moment as I try to do everything I have got to do before that is on so that I can sit down a veg for 1.5 hrs and not move LOL. I will catch up with you all soon when I have kicked my backside into shape.

Anyway on a positive note I have lost 1lb this week.......which is a surprise........xx

Well done on your 1lb off & I'm glad someone is enjoying "I'm a celebrity" I just couldn't get into it this year!

Hiya

Well it is the final of I'm a Celeb tonight cant wait hehe but what am I going to do with my life once it is over LOL.

Oh Paula too many to list but in the Final tonight there is Christopher Biggins, Janet Dickenson and J from Five.

C xx

Messed up this week but my own fault!!!!

Hello Peeps

Really faffed up this week. It is TOTM Grrrrrrr and I went out on Sat night for a meal (it was my wedding anniversary last week) and stuffed myself silly then drank way to much afterwards Ooooppppsss

Well it is my own stupid fault that I have put 1.5lbs back on AGAIN......Grrrrr Oh well better luck this week.

C xx

We Will Do It Missus.........watch This Space Lol

Back