Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

Oh bugger yesterday I could just not stop eating at all I had the an eating fetish and just ate anything in site. BUGGER.

Today I have walked the town for xmas pressies and only ate a KFC at about 3pm after we had finished shipping. So that means I have walked miles and saved 4 points today. I am hoping that will help me in the morning but I dont think it will LOL.

I am off to buy a new outfit tomorrow nite for my work do next friday. Dreading that shop I can tell ya YAK. It is also my birthday on Wednesday (another year older) but this birthday I am 2st lighter so cant complain that much can I LOL.

Good luck all for the weeks wi's ahead............xx

Hello

I forgot to update yesterday but i put 0.5lb on again Grrrr This week will not be any better. It is my bday today so OH is buying a takeaway tonight and on Friday it is my work xmas do so that will be a fat blower LOL.

Anyway as I stated to Starlight as long as I keep the 2st off over xmas I dont really mind then I can start again in the new year.

I am doing well thankyou Paula and how are you doing in Oz bet its lovely over there. My hand is half frozen off as I have just had to deice my car Grrrrr COLD LOL.

xx

Happy Birthday Mate:)
It Is Lovely Over Here Its 36 Degrees Today,i Am Missing My Friends And It Really Dosnt Feel Like Xmas.
Cant Believe Ive Been Here 9 Weeks ,where Does The Time Go.
Enjoy Your Evening And Your Works Doxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIR

Hope youre having a fab day :party0049:

Thank you!!!!

I had my sons xmas performance at the church then had a takeaway. That was about it for now. We are going to the work xmas do on friday so that will be my party LOL. I have been out for the last 5 weekends in a row and I now just need to stay in and not spend anymore money. So i decided that we would not go out and join my bday meal up with my work one then it ends up being free heehee (I know I know cheap scate LOL).

Yey I have finally got to 2.5 stone off. I lost 2.5 lbs this week. I think it was all that boogying at my work do on Friday night that did it. I drank myself stupid did'nt eat much and danced the night away like a right idiot LOL BUT hey I enjoyed myself, it was worth it.

Really pleased this week even though xmas is coming very quickly and I know I will put a little on then but at least I have got to my 2.5 st off just before xmas.

Well thankfully I have lost 1.5 lbs this week so I am way down for over xmas Yeehaa

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Xmas and a really Happy New Year.

C xx

oh dont bet on it mate!!!! lol I think I might have about another 7lbs to go after this week lol

How are you doing?? xx

thanks jools but i dont think i have done that good at the moment.........i think i have put a lot back on lol

Clair, Don't worry about what you may have gained. Just think of it as a brand new year and a brand new start!

xx

I'm here I'm here. Good grief can a girl not have any peace LOL

How are you all!!!!!

xx

Back