Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

Oh Nails Camping is great fun....LOL

Me and OH both ride motorcycles and we used to go off on a lot of rallies, before we had little man (our son) off cause. Just got on the bikes went off and camped in the middle of a field LOL.

I am only going to Grimsby tomorrow to take my mum and dad to a party up there then come back on sunday. Next Friday we are off camping in France for the weekend visiting OH relatives over there. The following weekend we are in Brisol visiting a friend in hospital and then the following wednesday we own a narrowboat and go off for nearly 3 weeks in the summer holidays that is really good fun, last year we went down to london and on to the tidal part of the thames, sailed all past the houses of parmliment, london eye, Hampton Court and Windsor Castle it was great.

So I will still be around a bit until our main holiday on the boat lol

Cor you will be busy! I do really fancy the idea of camping, I'll have a chat with dh about it.
The narrowboat sounds great fun as well, I love London, it must have been fantastic sailing along the Thames site seeing. My mum and dad went sailing once along the Norfolk Broads and my mum ended up falling in, my dad was trying to secure the boat so another man jumped in and pulled my mum out as she's not a great swimmer, she's never let my dad forget that. :giggle:
xx

No I bet she hasn't :rotflmao:

In the 8 years I have been doing it I have not fallen in YET :D Thats it I will have messed it up now you watch next trip I will be in that horrible messy canal water YAK LOL.

Oooops, don't blame me for tempting fate :giggle:
xx

Have a good weekend missus.... missing you around here tho, get back soon :)

*HUGS*

Well here we are again, its the dreaded Monday.

This week I have been so busy that I have not really managed my diet. I have not been eating crap at all but sticking to what I know. I have geen gauging :crazy: (starlight will know what I mean hehe) my points all week and just hoping that I have managed it. A lot of the time I have a sneaking peak on the scales but this week I have not dared to go anywhere near them. This does not mean that I am going to chicken out of my wi I am going to go and face the outcome........:cry:

I am not at work this morning I am working from 1 till 5 today, then I have to go and have a look at my friends cottage that she may be having after work and I have wi at 7, So I will not have time to pig out today hehe, that might help a tad......

Good luck everyone else that has there wi today will report later on how I have/have'nt done.............xx

best of luck today:)
my weigh in is at 7pm
sending postivie vibes to you:)

Thanks BMI, I may need all the vibes I can get tonight LOL

Good luck with your wi....xx

Thank you.

I am off to France on Friday for the weekend and I really wanted to have lost 2st by the time I go. Now is crunch time as of tonight I will no if I have managed it or not. With the week I have had probably not lol.

Oh well I tried my best and we will see how it goes, whatever happens its not gonna put me off. I only have 10lbs to go so be silly to give up now. Bring it on LOL

xx

Best of luck with your wi tonight Clair, look forward to hearing how you got on :)
xx

I am in shock twice now.......

1st biggest shock is that Marie is being nice, Hmmmm she is obviously not well :D

And

2nd Shock I think I should have busy weeks and not count my point more often as I have just been to wi and I have lost

:bliss:3 lbs:bliss:

I am now past my 2st mark which I wanted to do before I went to France.......HAPPY i'm bloody way beyond that hehe

Thanks babe, I am still in shock at the moment but when I come down off of the ceiling I will be fine, I have been so gutted over the passed few weeks, what with sts and only losing .5 lb here and there but now I am back.

Lets just hope now I can get through France without buggering it up LOL

:party0011::party0011::party0011: WOOHOO :party0011::party0011::party0011:
Well done Clair! That's fantastic news, really pleased for you.
xx

Well done Claire:D:D:D:D

Hello People!!!!

Not much to tell but thought I better show my face seeing as I am not going to be here over the weekend. Off to France tomorrow for the weekend so will probablyu be back with a weight gain on Monday LOL.

I am planning on enjoying every moment off it whilst I am there.

Take care over the weekend and have a good one, catch you all on Monday as we are off very early in the morning xx

Back