Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

Hi Clair

Where have you disappeared to???

xx

Helloooooo

Sorry not been on been busy but back at the moment. I've stopped bouncing for the minute to be able to come on here lol.

Been doing ok this week. If I dont get at least 2lb off this week I will be disappointed. I have been really good this week, it has been tempting to get on the scales and have a look but I have not as yet, as I say YET but it is tempting :D

Hope everyone else is doing ok and have a good weekend.

C xx

Not a Problem Sonia.....HELLLLOOOOO!!!

Keep off those scales ;)

OK OK dont shout at me. I have kept off of the scales and I am keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Good luck all the Monday WI's!!!!!! xx

Had my wi and I lost 2.5 lbs YIPPPPEEEEEE!! :D I am the lowest I have been in a longtime now YAY..........

Really pleased, just hope I can keep it up again now. xx

Thankyou :D Its only everyone on here that keeps me going..........Love you all :hug99:

well done hun xxxx

Thanks Kitty, Good luck with the House!! xx

Oh pants buggered it right up last night. I had already gone over by one point and then I was really hungry so I ate a packet of crisps and a corn beef sandwich. Hoping I will make up for it today but not holding my breath.

Help me. Kick my arse or summat please!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmm..........

Fed up!!!!! And all becasue it is TOTM at the end of this week, bloody horrible thing!!!!!!!!

Thanks Starlight for letting me off and thanks Jools Iwill do. Hopefully I can save a few today. But out on drinkin Fri night and then out for a meal on Sat.........Might make up an excuse not to go to the Friday one yet though as really dont wanna go....

Hi Clair
Well done on the loss love, that's great!
Will we be seeing you on the drunken thread this weekend??? Lol!
xx

Back