clairs diary

wigglyworm

Silver Member
:D hi guys im clair was previously on here doing slimming world but with the extra easy i kinda started thinking i could eat anything :eek: lol so i heard about exante and today ordered a monthly pack i have no idea how it works lol :eek:can anybody help me can you drink anything else other than water thanks guys i look forward to your replys and sharing my journey with you :Dxx

feeling very anxious today i dont no why :confused: feel bit scared lol im sure il be ok i think its just a massive change im hoping it will arrive tomorow ready for a tues start,its only fair to finish what foods left in the house isnt it?lol im just wondering what kinds of drinks i can have on the diet also can i have sweetners? if anybody can help me be much apprieciated :) xxx

Hiya, I'm starting tomorrow so will be with you all the way! I haven't done exante but have done Cambridge which is very similar. I am going to order my exante today- am putting it off as not sure what I want- I didn't like the soups or porridge on Cambridge so debating whether to just get shakes! Anyway, good luck with it- you can do it x x

Hello and welcome! :D

There is a sticky at the top of the Exante page about drinks.

Sweeteners in tablet form are fine.

Good luck! :)

Hiya, I'm starting tomorrow so will be with you all the way! I haven't done exante but have done Cambridge which is very similar. I am going to order my exante today- am putting it off as not sure what I want- I didn't like the soups or porridge on Cambridge so debating whether to just get shakes! Anyway, good luck with it- you can do it x x

Aww hiya kim thanks for popping in on my diary :Dim so nervous i have never done anything like this before lol but its the drastic action i need to do to shift this weight,im going to carribean in october and i dont wanna be running away from the camera AGAIN lol i hope you get the results you want hun im sure we can help each other i love mini mins so supportive :gen126: good luck hun xxx

Hello and welcome! :D

There is a sticky at the top of the Exante page about drinks.

Sweeteners in tablet form are fine.

Good luck! :)

Hey darcy thanks for popping by hope your well :) thanks hun i will go have a snoop around xxx

How does everyone have there 3 choices a day do you have a routine?or do you eat when your hungry just trying to work out whats best :) xxx

well i was hoping to start today but no sign off my pack :( i ordered friday,hoping it comes soon so i can start 1st may :D so eager to start but so scared at the same time :cry:eek:h well il be back when it comes xxxx

Mine is due tomorrow too, started today on some old Cambridge packs and I'm feeling the hunger now! Going to have a shake and go to bed to stop me from snacking!, looking forward to my pack tomorrow- want some new flavours xx

Hiya clair, hope your packs turn up tomorrow and good luck on your Exante journey :hug99: xx

Mine is due tomorrow too, started today on some old Cambridge packs and I'm feeling the hunger now! Going to have a shake and go to bed to stop me from snacking!, looking forward to my pack tomorrow- want some new flavours xx
hey kimmi hope ur pack turns up early mine too as i get headaches in morning i need food to focus like to have my breakfast early lol or it will be another delayed start argghhh lol got such a bad headache today and i havent even started LOL good luck hun xxx

I've drunk 4 litres of water and my mouth still feels claggy and gross! I remember why I bought a super sonic electric toothbrush last time now!! Well I had a hot chocolate and mint shake for supper with a sweetener- wasn't too bad but soooo hungry!! Fingers crossed your packs arrive early too! X x

morning everyone i have woke up with a really bad chest today :cry:just as the door went with my life in a box for the next month at least,so today i will be starting my exante wow im scared lol going try wait as long as possible to try the dreading shake:eek:s as im working till 2am thats when i would start picking,i have recieved 5 free porridge which is good as i wanted to try them :Danyway enough waffling i better start drinking water bye for now :)x

Good morning Clair, sorry you're not feeling too well but woohoo welcome to your Exante journey to a slimmer you! :hug99: xx

eeepp scared excited lol i no i need to do this to make me happier i cant keep stuffing myself i wont be happier in a coffin will i lol so i need to shift the flab and enjoy been in control of food instead of food been in control of me :D how many pints of water in sufficient do you think i have drank one and one cuppa with a sweetner no milk :'( xxx

aww thankyou sweet im starving already LOL i only just started im going try have a sleep see if it passes a bit lol then i will have my first shake just trying to spread them out till 2am lol xx

well i am just in process of having my first shake im holding my nose though lol drinking more water iv got 11 hours left and i will be over day 1 and can go to sleep lol :)x

can anyone help i am dying for a cuppa with milk makes me feel sick without whats the rule with a drop of semi skimmed does anyone else use milk and will it effect me thanks :)

Back