Clare's Insanity Journey! Watch me, join me or just think I'm completely insane!

Morning guys, sorry I've been away a few days again, got some really rubbish news. Went to a&e on monday night after knacking my knee in :( :( cant actually express how gutted I am. They said I've over streched my cruciate ligament (ive tore it in the past so its been weak ever since). I absolutely sobbed when it happened. Hubby was terrified thinking I was in agony (which I was lol) but it was more the thought of what the docs would say and I knew I'd be out a few weeks. They said to rest it for 3-6 weeks. Im heartbroken. No insanity for me for a while now x

Yeah no exercise at all for me at least until it stops feeling like its pulling (struggling to bend my knee properly at the min). Still completely gutted about the whole thing to be honest. I hate sitting around feeling lazy :( they said if anything, I might be able to swim before most things but not to rush into anything or I could tear it again. how are you getting on? You're doing so well! :)

It's such a shame for you. Fingers crossed you'll recover quickly.

Im now on Day 48 and it's tough. My knees ache when i do squats so struggling there. Today was the first time I actually contemplated stopping the dvd. I've got a cold, my knees ached and I just wanted to give up. At one stage I almost burst into tears cos I can't do the jumping jack push ups. I did carry through and burnt 330 cals. Im gonna keep going as ive only got 15 days left. Im definitely having a long break to let my knees recover.

Hi again! Lol ill be starting on the 8th April, Am going to try the fit test tomorrow i think.. What results have you guys got. And Clare im sorry to hear about your knee :(

Back