D - smoked coley 3, mash 3, mixed veg 0 - 6
ww oat bisc 1.5, shapers bar 1.5 - 3
MILK - 1
total - 19.5

Last edited:
22/10/10

[STRIKE]B - poached egg 1.5, grilled tomatoes 0, muffin 1.5 -3
L - veg stew 0, 4 crispbreads 1, tuna & olive pate 1.5, salad 0 - 2.5
D - ww sausage and mash dinner (bought it ages ago, and its coming up to best before date) loads of free veg 0 - 5.5
MILK - 1

total so far - 12[/STRIKE]

That is line drawn for that day. Went downhill as the day went on.

Last edited:
23/10/10

Tonight Im doing a dinner party and am doing total ww recipes. Hoping no one notices, so food til then -
B - 2 lf sausages 1, lf bread 1.5, butter (which is now in the bin cause I know i will have no control )1, relish .5 - 4
L - veg stew thing 0, crispbreads 1, philli 1, cukes 0 - 2
D - Starters: blue cheese salad with crispy rashers and Croutons - 3.5
Main: Almond glazed duck with asparagus - 4.5, sesame and orange roasted carrots .5, mash pot with wholegrain mustard 1.5 - 6.5
Dessert: Caramel Mousse 1.5
wine 4
and some fruit thrown in through the day ......

26/10/10

Couple of emotional days, not eating well, so pulling back on points today.

B - 2 lf sausages 1, bacon 1.5, egg 1.5, grilled tomatoes - 4
L - free soup 0, crispbreads 1, philli 1, cukes 0, pear .5 - 2.5
fruit 1, maple bar 1 - 2
D - fish fillet 3.5, bns chunks 0, kale and other veg 0, potato 1 - 4.5
sf jelly and lf fromage frais 1
MILK - 1
total - 15

Last edited:
Ok, Ive regurgitated this diary, and am going to start to keep my propoints tally here.

B - 2 nimble 3, egg 2, lf spread 1, plum toms 0 - 6
S - banana, pear 0
L - subway turkey and ham 7
S - Tesco lc maple bar 3
D - 75g Linda Mc mince 2, carrots, turnip 0, 40g peas 1, gravy 1, 150g mashed potato with tspn butter 4, cabbage 0 - 8
milk for tea 1
choc 1
24/29.
Now, I have planned for some pineapple all evening, but thats 0 points, so perhaps a packet of velvet crunch and a piece of 70% choc.

Any opinions very welcome. x

Ok, Ive regurgitated this diary, and am going to start to keep my propoints tally here.

B - 2 nimble 3, egg 2, lf spread 1, plum toms 0 - 6
S - banana, pear 0
L - subway turkey and ham 7
S - Tesco lc maple bar 3
D - 75g Linda Mc mince 2, carrots, turnip 0, 40g peas 1, gravy 1, 150g mashed potato with tspn butter 4, cabbage 0 - 8
milk for tea 1
choc 1
24/29.
Now, I have planned for some pineapple all evening, but thats 0 points, so perhaps a packet of velvet crunch and a piece of 70% choc.

Any opinions very welcome. x

Hi chick

The only thing I would say is to try and eat at least all of your daily points.

With the new PP plan my leader says the first week to eat all daily and all weekly, and peeps in the class I joined said they lost better when they ate all their points and weekly points. You need to make sure your eating enough. Don't compare it to the old plan as it can't be compared, as I am doing this week you just have to have faith and give it a go!

I am eating all my daily and weekly (think it's the weather hence I'm turning to mince pies! at least I can with PP as I've taken them from my slush weekly fund!)

If you eat them all this week and it's not what you'd expect to lose at WI then you can cut back the next week if you have too.

Good luck! xxx

Hi chick

The only thing I would say is to try and eat at least all of your daily points.

With the new PP plan my leader says the first week to eat all daily and all weekly, and peeps in the class I joined said they lost better when they ate all their points and weekly points. You need to make sure your eating enough. Don't compare it to the old plan as it can't be compared, as I am doing this week you just have to have faith and give it a go!

I am eating all my daily and weekly (think it's the weather hence I'm turning to mince pies! at least I can with PP as I've taken them from my slush weekly fund!)

If you eat them all this week and it's not what you'd expect to lose at WI then you can cut back the next week if you have too.

Good luck! xxx

Hi there,
Thank you so much for responding. I did end up eating all my points for that day, so it was fine. Unfortunately I was 1lb up this week. It is however, TOTM, and I have a really sssslllloooowwww body, so am not suprised. I will be put out next week if I dont have a loss though.

Today was my new week starting, and I have had 20 of my slush. As follows if I can - :eek::eek:

B - Aldi multigrain muffin 3, egg 2, ham 1, butter 2 - 8

L - tuna subway 11 :eek: (and I thought that was a good choice??)

D - foo yung 6, noodles 6, 4 chips 2 mushrooms 1 - 15

anytime - 3 celebrations 3, bread roll 4, butter 2, ham sambo 6, milk 1 - 15

My calculations dont compute with my ww online and Im too tired to go over it all, but basicall its 45 for today, so 16 used today. but thats ok, because thats what I had planned. To use more today and tomorrow and about 3-4 for the rest of the week.

xx

B - 2 brown soda bread 4, egg 2, lf spread 1, tomatoes 0 - 7
S - banana, satsumas 0
L - spicy BNS soup 0, wrap 4, philli lght 1, 30g ham 1, velvet crunch 2 - 8
S - ham 1, apple 0.
D - 130g chicken brst 5, 130g potatoes 3, cauli 0, sauce 1, gravy 1 - 10
milk - 1
27/29

Thanks Sukibix,
Its my first day back to it. I kind of had a bit of a meltdown, so took a break, resulting in 6lbs gain, so my challenge is to get that off for Christmas.
Ive ended up 4 points over. Im a bit all over the place with my extra points, so am trying to stay as close to my 29 and then if I go over a bit, well, not the end of the world. Friday will be proper restart. Have to admit, I am really really finding it very hard to stay within the 29 points. I just seem to be hungry all the time. Not good.

Oh well, Im nearly at the end of today, so happy that Ive had a better day today than the past week and a half.
xx

Thanks Sukibix,
Its my first day back to it. I kind of had a bit of a meltdown, so took a break, resulting in 6lbs gain, so my challenge is to get that off for Christmas.
Ive ended up 4 points over. Im a bit all over the place with my extra points, so am trying to stay as close to my 29 and then if I go over a bit, well, not the end of the world. Friday will be proper restart. Have to admit, I am really really finding it very hard to stay within the 29 points. I just seem to be hungry all the time. Not good.

Oh well, Im nearly at the end of today, so happy that Ive had a better day today than the past week and a half.
xx

Hi sweetie

Don't forget to use your 49 then if you need them, that's what they are there for. I generally save my up for Thurs - Sun as that's when I seem to need them more... I guess the weekends I'm not at work so tend to snack a bit more....

Hope you manage to get back on track...even if you can't manage losing at the moment may be just try to maintain which would mean having 35 pp per day and the 49 still, at least it would give you a bit of room whilst you get back on track. Christmas is a bad time foodwise but I'm sure you will be fine, just take it one day at a time. xxx

Not been having a good time of it getting back on track. Mojo decided to up and leave. :sigh:
So, as of yesterday, I decided to really give propointing a proper go of it, and see if it is for me. Ive struggled with eating off plan in the past few weeks, have planned, done well until about 4pm, then it has all been going to pot, so am really making a proper go of it now. Ive used about 15 of my weekly allowance so far, and am trying not to dip into them again this week. Need to see a good move on the scales as they are showing 5lbs over my lowest weight as of this morning. :sigh:
I was reading on the ww site last night a lot of posts saying that pp'ing wasnt working for people, so I really need to see if it will work for me, and what works. Im not convinced that using all the weekly points every week is a good idea, so have to change mindset that they are there for emergencies only, and for social occasions.

So, food for today -

B - 1 toast 2, egg 2, lf spread 1 - 5
L - 0pp spicy butternut sq soup, ham sambo 5 - 5
S - Kelloggs Fibre plus bar 3
D - minute steak 5, buckwheat 3, mixed veg 1 - 9
S - velvet crunch 2, lf yog 1, sf jelly 0 - 3
Fruit - banana, apple, satsumas, pear.
Milk - 2
total - 27/29 leaving 2 for emergencies!!!

Any comments/ input/ criticism etc very welcome. :D:D

So, todays food -
B - 2 toast 4, lfs 1, banana 0 -5
S - Kelloggs fibre bar 3
L - ham sambo 5, 0 pt soup, lollipop 1 - 6
S - skinny capp 2, satsumas 0 - 2
D - turkey mince curry - 7, bns chips 0 - 7
S - velvet crunch 2, sf jelly 0, 2x celebrations 2 - 4
milk 2
TOTAL - 29/29

Hi Clarri, Just had to pop in firstly to say well done for weight loss so far and also I notice that you have been a member for quite some time now. Just shows that it's a long commitment this weight control business, hey?
AND I see you are in Wexford which, I believe is fairly near Waterford where my daughter lives. I lived in Ireland for some 15 years - all over the place - and loved every minute. Initially got quite irritated by the laid back way but soon relaxed into it - much better for one's general health, is it not?

Keep up the good work....:)

Hi Clarri, Just had to pop in firstly to say well done for weight loss so far and also I notice that you have been a member for quite some time now. Just shows that it's a long commitment this weight control business, hey?
AND I see you are in Wexford which, I believe is fairly near Waterford where my daughter lives. I lived in Ireland for some 15 years - all over the place - and loved every minute. Initially got quite irritated by the laid back way but soon relaxed into it - much better for one's general health, is it not?

Keep up the good work....:)

Hi Emmaline,
Thanks for the visit. Yes, thats the Wexford I live in. You are right, people used to be laid back but not sure its here now so much. I actually lived in London in my 20's for about 4 years, and the reason I came back was because it was too fast paced!!

xx

Todays food -
B - 2 x toast 4, lfs 1, banana 0 - 5
S - Aldi summer fruits bar 2
L - 3 ryvita 3, lfs 1, wafer turkey 30g 1, xtra lght mayo 0, pot noodle soup 4 - 9
S - ww desert yog 2, apple and pear 0 - 2
D - 130g gammon steak 5, celeriac chips 0, carrot and turnip mash 0, pineapple 0 - 5
milk 2
S - treble crunch crisps 3, 2 quality st 2 - 5
total - 29/29 weekly 1/24

Last edited:
So, update on food for today -
B - nana on toast 5
S - fruit bar 2
L - turkey sambo 5, soup 0, bar 3, Tayto snax 2 - 10
D - turkey mince 7, salad 1 - 8
milk 2
total - 27/29
Will probably just have a sf jelly later.
Weigh day tomorrow. :sigh: Oh well, my aim was 1lb, so I HAVE to have acheived that!

So, update on food for today -
B - nana on toast 5
S - fruit bar 2
L - turkey sambo 5, soup 0, bar 3, Tayto snax 2 - 10
D - turkey mince 7, salad 1 - 8
milk 2
total - 27/29
Will probably just have a sf jelly later.
Weigh day tomorrow. :sigh: Oh well, my aim was 1lb, so I HAVE to have acheived that!

Great day's food there Clarri - nice balance:D

Good luck for WI tomorrow and fingers crossed you lose a lb at least! Let us know how you do.
xxx

Back