'Classy' Russian wedding dress

That dress is horrific!! All I keep thinking of is if I wore that to my wedding and my grandmother saw me in it! :eek:

I must be sad but the first thing I noticed was the building on the right behind as it looks like it is about to fall over!

LOL...now that is something my husband would say!!!

This thread is FAB and I have to say so are her boobs. The dress.....Not exactly the classy wedding dress most little girls dream about.

That would be sooooo funny. You just know you'd end up on TV...

Just wait till January and i shall be a TV star !
tho the amount of scaffolding i would need is reducing by the day .. they are well dissapearing :(

Makes you wonder what she was thinking when she looked in the mirror .... oh yes mustn't forget the cows need milking.

The thing is she has an amazing figure and is not unattractive so what was she thinking !!! x

Just showed the BF - he didnt say anything for a few seconds, then said that it wasnt as bad as I had tried to describe it, it was 'less slutty' :eek:

PMSL!!! :eek::eek:

I reck she ain't Russian but Yaaaaarkshire... surely she must come from Udders-Feeled ? :D

Don't know why she didn't just put on a pair of nipple tassles instead lol! :rolleyes:

Can't quite put into words just how much that made me laugh!! :rotflmao:

The only thing more slutty than that dress is if she had gone topless!!!!

Howdy - love the udders-feel comment - very clever!!!!

x

i cant imagine if i was the husband wanting everyone seeing my new wifes boobs.. literally.. leaves nothing to the imagination.. eew

x

WTF???? :eek:

Not exactly appropriate dress for your wedding day is it?!!

xx

Im getting married in July and my priest handed me a panflit when I went to book the church about appropriate attire for inside a church.

She DEFO didnt get married in a church or the priest wouldnt have been able to look anywhere else and would have been marrying her boobs to each other...

I think its disgusting and tacky for a wedding dress, not the happiest of looking brides now is she???

As impressive as they are, I'd be horrified if I was going out with a girl who dressed like that... Perhaps thats why I'm single! lol

Sorry folks, I see nothing wrong with it.

;)

Back