Cleaning bug

leesyloo

Hi all .. day 2 nearly down & its been ok..currently cooking my partner dinner & ive been cleaning all day.. even that junk draw that if you need something DIY style it will always be in there;) does anyone know where you can get those breath freshner tabs from.. listerine do them i think?

I got mine from eBay as they are notoriously hard to find and I even heard that they'd stopped making them! (My last pharmacist told me that) xx

Lol , anything to keep yourself busy :)
I got some Listerine strips off a shop on e bay .. they come from america and are not too bad a price .. not many places sell them here , my breath as terrible lthough seems a bit better at the moment .. or maybe I just dont notice it anymore !!!
katie

I know .. the last time i was on lipotrim, me & the other half were cuddled up on the sofa watching a film & he turned around & said ' Have you Farted?!' my answer was no its my breath haaaa :D ... (total turn off huh)

hey sweetie good job on the clean up..yeah i have one of those drawers filled with everything from needle and thread and shoe polish to keyrings and highlighters!..
i get my strips from the chemist theryre a brand called nuPhar dual action anti bacterial freshmint breath strips. try them if you cant find the listerine ones.

Back