Clearing out my closet! :)

LadyKate25

Silver Member
Hi all
Well today I have cleared out my closet and I have to say there has been tears! But good ones!
I was trying on my clothes and none if them fit anymore so they are going to a good home today.

I started crying because I have realised how well I have really done. I feel so happy about this 4 and a half stone down and smoke free I feel so much better about myself now.

I want to succeed and carry on being a healthy weight for the rest of my life and be happy with myself and in my clothes. I don't ever want to see 17 stone again !

I want to say a big thank you to all of you for your ongoing support and lovely words. This is a great place to chat to people in the same boat as you and no one is horrible to you!

I am carry on 100%

This has given me more motivation than ever! ;)

I have another 2 stone and a bit to go and I will be a healthy weight for my height and myself :)

The end seems so much nearer now to when I started on the last day of June this year. I never thought I would be able to do this and lose what I have. The journey has been amazing ;)

Thank you everyone

I hope everyone on here succeeds and is happy

Kate xxxx

;)

Hey Kate, what a lovely post. I too have shed tears on this diet but not of joy yet so I'm looking forward to reaching that stage!

Well done on your huge weight loss. I hope you have treated yourself to some lovely new clothes although I don't suppose there's any point going too mad yet until you reach your goal and then you can get a closet full!

What's your plans for over Christmas, are you staying 100% or refeeding and coming back?

Hi busy mum
How u getting on??
Thank you
I have got hardly nothing in there at the moment now. I have been living in leggings and long jumpers at weekends at the min ad even there big! I have bought some things but now some of then don't fit so don't want to keep buying stuff at the min. I will treat myself next year maybe.
I am continuing the rest if this month and then I am gonna see what weight I am at end of month. I might do two weeks 100% at beginning of December then refeed. For two weeks. Then after Xmas go back on 100%. We shall what I weight then. Xxx

Hi Kate ,
It's was very nice to read your post,
I was just thinking the same thing today , (Clearning out my closet)
I think it's Becouse I am still wearing my old clothes (that have become very lose on me know)
that I still feel big, even though I have lost just over three stone .
I to have just over two stone to go to get to my goal .
Any how keep up the good work and I hope you reach your goal. :)
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Well ladies it must be the day of clearing out the old to make room for the smaller things my wardrobe is empty I mean I have nothing left in there coats are gone also and shoes that have gotten to big all I need now is a little money and off I go shopping for something new

Hi Kate ,
It's was very nice to read your post,
I was just thinking the same thing today , (Clearning out my closet)
I think it's Becouse I am still wearing my old clothes (that have become very lose on me know)
that I still feel big, even though I have lost just over three stone .
I to have just over two stone to go to get to my goal .
Any how keep up the good work and I hope you reach your goal. :)
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Thank you.
Same as me then just over two stone. Great ;)
I know how u feel I still big also. Then I feel alittle smaller. Mad isint it !
We can do it :)

Well ladies it must be the day of clearing out the old to make room for the smaller things my wardrobe is empty I mean I have nothing left in there coats are gone also and shoes that have gotten to big all I need now is a little money and off I go shopping for something new

Same here shopping ! My closet looks empty also now it we getting on my nerves. Packed to the brim. It's lovely now. Xx

Back