CLH_X3 - Diet Diary

CLH_X3

Gold Member
Thought i would start a diary of what i eat on a day to day bases...
That way if anyone spots something im doing incorrect such as not eating enough/to much... you can all have a go!!

please feel free to comment ...

I currently weigh 13stone 7lbs, and i want to weigh 10stone 8lbs.. or even 11stone.

Start date 2/09/2011 - My aim is 32lbs by xmas which is almost 2lb a week!...

Breakfast

One of those big cheese snack a jacks
pitits filous yogurt
And a bite of a choco biscuit before i regained self control an chucked it in the bin!

Im not sure if thats enough or not but we need to go shopping!!..

:eek:

Hiya!!!

Good luck!! I've been on xenical a week now, and so far its been fine. I was advised to eat a sustainable breakfast, such as cereal, that will give your metabolism a kick start for the day, and help to stop temptation to snack. It seems to be working, I have fruit and Fibre, and I find I don't think about food again until lunchtime.

You def seem motivated, to have lost all your baby weight already........... Well done you!!!! I lost weight through pregnancy, but gained a load after whilst on maternity leave.... Wasn't used to so much time on my hands to watch Jeremy Kyle ;) and it took me 6 months to even gain the motivation to get it off!! You must be really pleased with yourself. xxx

all the weight i gained in preg which was only a stone dissapeared almost instantly once i gave birth!..

haha - I hate jeremy kyle - makes me feel like a bum ddoing nothing all day except looking after my daughter as shes pretty easy to look after!

Iv started WW now along with Xenical... first weigh in next monday

all the weight i gained in preg which was only a stone dissapeared almost instantly once i gave birth!..

haha - I hate jeremy kyle - makes me feel like a bum ddoing nothing all day except looking after my daughter as shes pretty easy to look after!

Iv started WW now along with Xenical... first weigh in next monday

Jeremey Kyle is an idiot!!! He really shouldn't be so judgemental on people, especially with what he's done in the past! A friend used to know him personally!

I'm ashamed to say that I have a very guilty crush on Jezza.. Oh my god, can't believe i've admitted it, I'm so ashamed!!!!!! ;)

Good luck with it!!! xx

Back