Climb any mountain!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Well ladies, if I can do it, anyone can!

Yes, this weekend I climbed Snowdon! It was tiring, had work, but I did it and have a photo (will post later) to proove that I got to the trig point!
I am aware that I have muscles in my thighs this morning, but I will be heading to the gym at lunch time!
...now....If you had said to me 2 years ago that I would be climbing the tallest mountains in England (climbed Scarfel Pike in September last year) and Wales (Snowdon this weekend), I would have told you where to go! Lol.....but I have!

There are days where we all doubt our abilities and question ourselves, but it just goes to show what we are all capable of achieving when we try.

xx

As I said Hun...if I can do it...anyone can!
I have never had any confidence before, but now....planning Ben Nevis for a little later in the year! :)

That is brilliant!!! Congratulations xx

Well done hun! What an amazing achievement xx

well done you! many congratulations! did you do it yourselves or did you do it as part of a group/excersion/charity event? my H2B really wants to do it and im thinking of signing us both up :)

well done you! many congratulations! did you do it yourselves or did you do it as part of a group/excersion/charity event? my H2B really wants to do it and im thinking of signing us both up :)

There were 8 of us that went (training for the 3 Peaks in 24 hrs), although I hung back with one of the stragglers as I was worried about him.
Hubby and I are going to do it together with little one during the summer, so its not something I wouldnt consider again.
Providing there are 2 or more of you, then its safe, never attempt it alone.

xx

oh the three peaks appeals too! i might try snowdon first then sign up for the three peaks another time! brilliant well done you!

oh the three peaks appeals too! i might try snowdon first then sign up for the three peaks another time! brilliant well done you!

Snowdon is the easier of the 3...I would suggest trying Scarfel Pike first as this will give you an idea of your fitness and definitely head for heights!! I suffered more with Scarfel then Snowdon, even though Snowdon is taller.

great thanks! i'll have a look :)

Well done Mrs V. Must have felt wonderful.

I climbed Pen-y-ghent in the heatwave of 1976 and cried when I reached the top as it was such an achievement. I was 11 years old at the time and most of the other kids - and teachers - had literally dropped out along the way.

Blimey that was hard going I know!

x

Congratulations, and well done to you MrsV, that's a marvellous acheivement, you are such an inspiration.

Back