Clinique

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by Gemma1986, 28 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    I have just started used to above products. Has anyone used this and gone on to anther brand thats still as good?
    Im just not sure i can afford the clinque products all the time.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Style-Queen

Style-Queen Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating
    The Body Shop products are just as good, if not better (I personally don't rate Clinique). Or Simple products. Best to get some samples of the products you want and test them out first? Most places will give you free samples, then you can try before you buy.

I swear by Dermalogica. I had sensitive, combination skin and it has transformed mine!

4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I use a mixture of Clinique and Dermalogica xx

5. RayRay86

RayRay86 Full Member

Wear can you buy dermalogica?

6. Style-Queen

Style-Queen Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating
    You can buy Dermalogica in most beauty salons or online. Make sure wherever you purchase Dermalogica from that it is an authorised stockist!

Most beauty salons will happily give you free samples of Dermalogica skincare to try as well.

I used to use dozens of different skincare products and was always changing brands. I've tried everything from Nivea through to La Prarie and Creme De La Mer but Dermalogica is the one for me!

My routine is so simple now, but works best for me. I use Dermalogica pre-cleanse to remove my make up, then the special cleansing gel or dermal clay cleanser. I also use the daily microfoliant, soothing protection spray, barrier repair and a few other bits, but not all at the same time, obviously! I use the soothing protection spray and barrier repair every morning under my make up.

My skin is clear and smooth!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.