Clinique

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I have just started used to above products. Has anyone used this and gone on to anther brand thats still as good?
Im just not sure i can afford the clinque products all the time.

The Body Shop products are just as good, if not better (I personally don't rate Clinique). Or Simple products. Best to get some samples of the products you want and test them out first? Most places will give you free samples, then you can try before you buy.

I swear by Dermalogica. I had sensitive, combination skin and it has transformed mine!

I use a mixture of Clinique and Dermalogica xx

You can buy Dermalogica in most beauty salons or online. Make sure wherever you purchase Dermalogica from that it is an authorised stockist!

Most beauty salons will happily give you free samples of Dermalogica skincare to try as well.

I used to use dozens of different skincare products and was always changing brands. I've tried everything from Nivea through to La Prarie and Creme De La Mer but Dermalogica is the one for me!

My routine is so simple now, but works best for me. I use Dermalogica pre-cleanse to remove my make up, then the special cleansing gel or dermal clay cleanser. I also use the daily microfoliant, soothing protection spray, barrier repair and a few other bits, but not all at the same time, obviously! I use the soothing protection spray and barrier repair every morning under my make up.

My skin is clear and smooth!

Back