Close To Target....Updated Photos :)

Thats an amazing difference in 3 weeks!

Haha my hair looks a mess on these pics as they were taken after doing my workout at the class lol.
I have lost 4lbs so far, I lost 4lbs in week one on the Rosemary Conley plan and this week I maintained.

I have lost 2 inches off my waist, 1 inch off my thighs, 1 inch off my bust and 1 inch off my calves. xxx

Wow you can definitely notice it. Are you still eating SW food though?

I am a little bit yes but making sure the meals are adapted to be Rosemary Conley friendly too. xx

Here are some updated photos :)

Week1-4-2.jpg

Week1-4.jpg

Week1-4-1.jpg

ROSEMARY CONLEY DIET & FITNESS

WEEK ONE: AT THE START OF THE PLAN

WEEK TWO: LOST 4LBS & 1" LOST FROM MY WAIST, HIPS & THIGHS.

WEEK THREE: MAINTAINED WEIGHT BUT LOST 1" FROM MY BUST, WAIST, ARMS, THIGHS & CALVES.

WEEK FOUR: LOST 2.5LBS & LOST ANOTHER 1" FROM MY THIGHS.

WOW!!! You look fantastic!! Well done xx

Well done I'm only 8lbs away from target now and it's been very hard to get this last amount off!! I've sts for months managed finally a 1lb last week but then it was my birthday so this week I'm not holding out much hope ha ha! You have a mega flat tum in your profile pic I don't think you need to loose any more!

What fitness plan are you doing? That is such a difference in three weeks I may have to try that plan as I need a kick

WOW to go from this pic

stacey2.jpg

to the above is just amazing. Well done!

LOL! That has got to be the most unflattering photo of me ever lol!! But its good to look back on and say "theres no going back" lol! xxx

You look fantastic and you have some great dresses where do you shop?

Back