closed

we wouldn't get enough to cover the site fees. it's just been a bad buy and i've not totally enjoyed staying in it as it has no heating, the wind gusts around it and the bed is a small double, we sleep in a king size at home. not good. we just want rid. it just that we have been twice this year and stayed in it a total of 2 nights, 1 night each time so it's a waste of money.

Sounds like it. I think these things always look good on paper at first, but then the reality sinks in. Good luck with shifting it and getting out from under.

bleurgh.... feeling very emotional.

2 shakes down and 2 to go. got some different flavours. strawberry, vanilla, cappucino, 1 banana lol. i also got soup and am trying a mushroom one.

i am 13st 7lbs (hangs head in shame)! ticker's right. 33lb.

Hi Nikki -- I responded to what you posted on Sal's thread abou this. You are doing something -- so, no need to feel shame. I have at least 2 stone to lose. We've done it before, and we'll do it again!

At least you are amazing with the fitness! I am a lazy git.

Hey hun, don't worry too much about the weight. Trust me, I've had the whole mental angst and guilt about letting my weight go back up and it really really gets you no further forward. It took a while but I realised that we can undo it, it'll take time but it can be done for definite.

Have you been to see Julie, did you talk about everything that was bothering you? Stay positive and stick with it, that 33lbs will be gone in no time hun. I've got 52lbs to lose so we'll get this shifted together!!

yep, i saw julie. had a little talk just felt mega guilty bout putting it on 'again' and being back to have my fat lazy ar$e kicked again. think i'll be with her for life, literally!

day 1 - still 2 shakes to go. had 1lt and 3 pints to drink on top of 3 coffees and the extra water in my shakes (i make them up to 500ml).

did zumba with my fav instructor today and it killed me. she is 'hardcore'! then it was waterbabies with dude. so tired and hungry now. going to have a soup with everyone when they have their tea. then i'll have 1 shake before bed. going to drink another 2 pints and another couple decaf coffees. got to go over my zumba gold stuff too tonight. going to do it differently tomorrow.

great things said:
yep, i saw julie. had a little talk just felt mega guilty bout putting it on 'again' and being back to have my fat lazy ar$e kicked again. think i'll be with her for life, literally!

I felt bad going back too but it's done now and after all that's why CDCs are there!! Julie even said to me when I left her, that she's there any time I need to go back. I'm going to be checking in with a CDC or some kind of diet person forever too.

Congrats to you both... you have started down the path to thinville. You both deserve a treat:

174678_156087227775592_1153316_n.jpg

yummy!

well had my 2 other cd products. veg soup then a strawberry shake. loving the strawberry right now. it's good to have a change and i was having choc and choc mint for months and months. also had 2 pints of water more and a coffee. been on the loo all day today.

so 4 products, 8 pints of water (including extra in shake) and 5 coffees. i need to go cause the loo is calling me.

I've been up and down to the loo all afternoon, I forgot to drink much this morning when I was cleaning the car, so played catch up and now my bladder is crying! But nearly there.

I'm liking the strawberry at the moment too, I wonder if it's been changed a little bit because I couldn't stand it last time but I had it for tea and liked it.

it might have as the cals are different, it used to be 138 but it's 140 or so now. i have a headache this am.

Morning Ladies --
been on the loo all day today.

Me, too! That is most difficult thing for me. Getting myself to drink the water and then having to run to the loo non-stop.

Sal, I like the Strawberry, too. Especially as a MAM. I think it is less sickly sweet than it used to be.

Congrats on making it through another day!

zumba gold down, zumba 'basic' to go.

need to loo loads.

had 3 shakes already. 1 strawberry, 1 choc mint and 1 banana! 1 to go.

had 5 pints of water and 3 or 4 coffees. going to drink another litre during and after zumba. kidneys feel like they hurt.

had 5 pints of water and 3 or 4 coffees. going to drink another litre during and after zumba. kidneys feel like they hurt.

OMG... I misread the 5 pints as litre! LOL Not funny that your kidneys hurt though. I have only had about 1/2 the water -- I am having a Coke Zero atm as a treat for doing my Wii MYFitnessCoach for the second day in a row!

i've been awake since 2.30am. dude kicked off wanting milk so we both got up - i did his nappy, hubby did some milk. well, hubby - he's gone back to sleep, snoring and i've been tossing and turning so finally gave up and come on the computer. it's now just after 5am and i'm so tired but can't sleep. doesn't help that i'm thinking about yesterdays zumba and how bad it all was. if it carries on like this then i'll have to give up tuesday evening as i can't go on making a loss. i need 10 people in my class really to pay hall fees, other fees i have to pay and a little bit on top. people think you're raking it in and you aren't. £10 hall fees isn't bad but when 4 people turn up it's £12 so you've made £2. today with only 2 in my gold class and then 1 turning up for my tuesday evening class, which wasn't worth teaching so she went home and i delivered leaflets i lost £10 and £5.50 (1 gold lady had a half price offer i'd sent to her). so i'm £15.50 down. going to give it to the end of october and if i'm still only getting 4 in my tuesday centre it's going.

it all just makes me think i'm cr@p. at the moment i feel like cr@p at everything in life, even cr@p at zumba otherwise my classes would be full to the brim. on a low ebb. i think with the tax bills coming in, trouble selling the caravan (we are going to have to sell at a massive loss), it's a nightmare having the one thing that i love go down the pan too.... zumba!

(((((BIG HUGS)))))

Hi Nikki,

I hope little Dude is okay. I know how rubbish i feel when I have broken sleep and I am sure that is not helping your mood.

I had an Fitness Class that was a pre-pay for 10 sessions. Maybe you could offer one class and half-off and then a slight discount but require people to pre-pay for 10?

Starting a new business is always a challege and it takes time.

What about offering to do a "club" schools (a lunch time Zumba). My DD paid for Yoga classes at lunch time (2 pounds a class). the instructor had free use of the activity room as the school needed to add some of those "extended schools" activities.

How about contacting some Care Homes -- they might book you to do a class once a week for their residents. (The care home my friend is at does this.)

I think that you are doing amazingly well. I had the same thoughts about doing Zumba training... but haven't. Whereas you have and went on to do additional training. I have been so impressed with your accomplishments. Hang in there... it will work out.

Aw Nikki sounds like you've had a rough night Hun. I've replied on my thread cos I read it first.

well.... my 5000 zumba leaflets have arrived so now i guess i get to go and deliver them to loads of houses. just print off a map and i'll go. couple of hours with dude in the buggy. did the grass this morning. hadn't done it since before i went on holiday and we've been back 3 weeks today. took me 2 hours to cut the front and the back as it was so high it kept stalling the lawn mower. i now have 4 bags of grass waiting collection by the bin men next week.

Back