closed

yum, mushroom soup. got 1 to try and have been putting it off but i'm having it now. nom nom as my kids would say.

so -

strawberry shake
mushroom soup

3 litres of water and 2 cups of coffee, 1 coke zero.

day 3!

already cut grass, need to tidy but thinking shall i just go off with dude and deliver some leaflets?

Hi Nikki --

What a productive workout!! I'm impressed. And, it is so nice to have a visable result. It was nice day for a walk with dude, too.

i made a mistake walking dude wearing a jumper. i was a sweaty mess by the time i got home! delivered a few, bumped into an old school friend and found a probable reason why tuesday's zumba is quite empty. it's a shame i've included it in my leaflets as i would drop it immediately. the local council's sports centre that just opened a few months back does 3 back to back zumba classes that night. i think that's my answer. i'll deliver the leaflets asap then if there's no increase i'll drop the tuesday class.

i'm so desperate for the loo but i can't be bothered to move. so much water. have had some protein foods today as i was desperate, hungry and very very tired. tomorrow i should be in ketosis and feeling ace. i can feel it's getting there but the lack of sleep has really b*ggered me up.

so tonight i had a cappucino shake and then a porridge. along with some cheese and a spoonful of peanut butter (no sugar in it). not great but i'm just so tired. off to bed at 9.30pm

going to do body pump tomorrow then i've got ZA at 4.15pm and regular zumba at 6.30pm

WOW three fitness classes!!! I'm impressed.

It is good to know that it "isn't you" and that you didn't kill any of those Gold Zumbaers (Zumbaettes?). It is that others classes were already established.

i think the main reason is the council facility is subsidised. there membership is just under £25 a month and you get - the gym, the pool and all classes. i charge £3 a class. which would work out at £12 a month if you did just 1 or £24 if you did 2. when you compare it isn't as good. i'm now thinking shall i pop a class somewhere else.... another area.

i think the main reason is the council facility is subsidised. there membership is just under £25 a month and you get - the gym, the pool and all classes. i charge £3 a class. which would work out at £12 a month if you did just 1 or £24 if you did 2. when you compare it isn't as good. i'm now thinking shall i pop a class somewhere else.... another area.

Your fees ar half of what is charged around for Zuma. Our Leisure Centre is 38 pounds a month, the classes are 4.50 pounds each (or 3.90 with a pre-paid card).

I was thinking you could take some flyers to North Tees and Hartlepool hospitals and see if out-patients would let you put them up in the waiting rooms. You target a different audience who might live in the area but not have heard about your classes.

Your charges are pretty much the going rate for this area. Someone suggested block bookings earlier, you could sell 10 classes for the price of 9, or 5 for 4 if bought in a block that way people might feel more committed to coming and your hall fees are covered if they don't.

they don't want to pay out. i have some buy 5 classes and get the 6th free which is a great deal but they don't want to pre-pay.

well hot hot hot. 2 shakes down, choc and a strawberry. did body pump this morning. got ZA soon and then zumba tonight. contributing to a zumbathon in blyth soon. doing a 20 min slot.

got 0 at ZA! had 4 tonight. i do think this weather has really affected people's attendance. out with the leaflets on sat with the kids. emily can help too.

well i don't really know how much water i've drank today.

brekkie - 1 pint
1 pint of water before a shake and shake topped up so another 250 ml there.
gym - 1 litre whilst working out
1 pint before a shake and shake topped up 250ml
sat here drinking the remainder of 1.5l i have whilst working out.
also had another shake topped up with 250ml

then there's the coffee..... 4 cups today.... only 4 cups i might add.

so that's 9pts (almost 5 litres) then my coffee.

i tell you i'm a serial scale hopper. i was trying hard not to go on it but i failed. popped on tonight and i'm less tonight than i was on my weigh in on monday and that is with all that water in me. :eek: still 1 shake to go but i'm not that bothered.

LATEST BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

'serial scale hopping takes over!'

i must stop going on them flaming things, not so much this week but next week as the rate of losses tends to be lower and i know that it might put me off. i'm sort of addicted. i write my morning and evening weights into my mobile phone 'notes' section and have done for ages. it would have gone right back to jan if i hadn't accidently deleated it so it doesn't go too far back.... april! :eek:

anyway scale news....... 13st 2 1/2lbs. down from 13st 7 1/2lb on monday.

looks like i'm loosing around 1lb a day. still need to loo. still brewing but have ran out of poo pills so i'm going to have to get some today.

I've been the exact opposite this time, I haven't been on since WI last Friday, a whole week of ignoring the pleading from the scales. But now I'm scared of WI. For the first time EVER, I'm going into a WI not knowing how much I've lost :eek:

Can't wait! What time is it?

Well that's Emily at school, dude at nursery, mum bathed, more leaflets delivered, having my hair done then I'll pop home and see if that massive wasp is now dead. They're really big and juicy this year! Then I'll pick up dude and do tumble tots, have a coffee, pick up Emily and take her to gymbobs (tumble tots for bigger kids), home for tea then I've been invited to a BBQ. Busy day.

Had 1 shake already and 2 pints if water. Just starting a litre of the stuff now.

Busy old day for you again! My WI is at 5:30 so will check in and let you know.

Wow... I got tired just ready all of your activity Nikki. You really have gone mental! Stop scale hopping (although that pound a day is impressive).

@Sal -- Good on you for not scale hopping. I am sure you will be pleased with your losses. Keep us posted.

Official tired! Couldn't keep my eyes open yesterday night. Was falling asleep watching tv. Bed by 10pm flat out by 10.01!

Troubled today! Hubby has a way of winding me up financially. One way or the other and I think he loves it!

Handed my notice into my gym. 3 months notice! Wish they gave me that when they make changes to my membership!

Got hubby to phone up about caravan. We owe 2g less than we thought. So if we sell it we'd still owe money but it wouldn't be as bad!

3 months notice! Wish they gave me that when they make changes to my membership!

Call the citizens advice bureau... what they did does not sound right. I think you should be able to cancel if they change the terms.

they've changed the terms so many times. there's probably something saying they can do what they want when they want with no notice.

when i first started my gym they had a kids club in the afternoon from 1.30-2.30pm every day (week days) and i took emily on tuesdays and thursdays. they then cut out the friday. then cut it down to 45 mins then just did the tues and thurs then stopped it totally when the creche opened. i pay £4 an hour for the creche and i have 4 hours a week booked. that's £16 a week extra on top of my membership. so i pay £90 for membership for me and the kids then £64 in one month. now they're wanting to put emily's membership up on 1st jan to £27.50 a month. this is from £9! it's not value for money as we don't do any of the kids activities that are part of the membership package for her just cause we do other things and i have dude which means i can't use the gym as i'll look after dude.

anyway.... big problems :( haven't 'been' so took something to 'go' (catch my drift). well i didn't 'go' so i took more then i 'went' and now i'm in agony as the tablets i took after the inital ones are working and i can't get off the loo, my tummy hurts, my butt hurts. biggest mistake ever! wish i'd waited now. not done well on my diet the past 2 days. just stress. have had some nuts! not good as the salt will make me retain water which will affect my weight but at least they're 'low carb' option and not crisps! :(

I can't keep up with DLs term changing, it seems every month I get a new letter. Now theyre introduced membership suspension if you have a medical condition that prevents you training, but back in January when I was injured and asked to suspend for 2 months they said no.

And when I joined after the first year you only had to give 1 months notice, now it's 3. I've been a member there for years and years and I'm starting to get a bit sick if them, especially seeing as for one reason or another I haven't been much since my injury. Trouble is other gyms I've been to are just the same, friends are finding the same with Bannatynes and Fitness First.

i'm looking at total fitness.

Back