closed

i just did my zumba shanny. cancelled dude's creche space. i'm back there on thursday for 2 hours so i'll do a little cardio and some weights. i'll just take it easy as i still have my thursday zumba class to teach so need my energy for that.

week 5
day 3

ss+

still 100%

just had my first shake.

it is so cold today. my fingers can hardly type. i'm sat on the kids beanbag with my back against the radiator.... yes, i had to put on the heating. my nose is like an icicle. busy day.

1. took ems to school.
  2. had big car valeted today
  3. visited asda as emily's an angel in the pre-prep xmas nativity so i needed to get her a costume.
  4. collected car
  5. went home and unpacked a few things i'd bought
  6. sorted out washing and put away towels
  7. booked frankie and benny's for xmas eve
  8. now relaxing with FB and MM!

taking dude to soft play this pm. i'm also wondering when my coast dresses will turn up as i'll have to return them asap.

found this interesting article when i was trying to find info on google about alcohol and ketosis.

Know your enemy | Support site for ppl with EDs

it's a bit of a strange site with very strange advice which i'm kind of shocked at some of the suggestions like taking codeine tablets to suppress your appetite! very bad advice.

didn't find anything online other than the thread on here about the dangers of drinking in ketosis. the info link has gone from that 1st page too.

no matter what that girls says on the home page, that's a 'pro-ana' site, and those girls will do some seriously dangerous stuff to lose weight. poor things.

no matter what that girls says on the home page, that's a 'pro-ana' site, and those girls will do some seriously dangerous stuff to lose weight. poor things.

it's kind of shocking what was written there. advocating various substances that you shouldn't be able to get. it's shocking, totally.... shocking!

stressed.com :(

sort of 100%. had 2 dessert spoonfuls of cottage cheese. not bad considering what i could have raided the fridge for. so i'm taking it as still 100% ss+

Omg I just found out that Angie Dowds the trainer off UK Biggest Loser jumped off Beachy Head and killed herself. So very sad, what a waste of a life. Puts my life and sh!tty shifts into perspective a bit!

Omg I just found out that Angie Dowds the trainer off UK Biggest Loser jumped off Beachy Head and killed herself. So very sad, what a waste of a life. Puts my life and sh!tty shifts into perspective a bit!

when did that happen? i wonder if it was after what had happened in the last season! yikes!!!!

oi oi..... loving this coat! yikes.... MANGO - CLOTHING - ANORAK DL- KOOL

still 100%.... would you count 2 dessert spoons of cottage cheese (that i normally eat on the 810) a cheat? it's better than anything else right! tell me i'm ok, please, someone! i really want 5lb off this week! i need 5lbs off for the next 3 weigh ins! was told i can only just do ss+ by the skin of my teeth! as my bmi is too low. i'm kind of liking it. i love the cd products and really like having 4.... thing is i want 4 and a protein meal too! :eek:

anyway today i'm behind on my water

so far i've had.....

cd vanilla shake
cd leek and pot soup
cd maple porridge
cd choc mint shake

3 pints of water
1 coke zero
3 coffee with milk

2 desert spoons of LF cottage cheese

It's fine!!! You're allowed cottage cheese on SS+ too so a couple of spoons will be absolutely fine!!!

I've got a huge craving for marmite!!! I forgot to take my 5-HTP last night and now I have a marmite craving!!! It's slightly better than the vinegar craving but still I'd eat my own arm if it had marmite on it!!

I'm hoping for a good number this week but I don't feel like the weight is shifting. I'm avoiding the scales because I think it'll sabotage me.

I love that coat! I wanted something similar and ended up with this one, I love it....

http://www.northernthreads.co.uk/cl...barbour-ladies-international-polarquilt-p4575

a nice coat too. i need something mega warm and a bit longer than what i've got right now.

i know i can have cottage cheese on ss+ but i had 4 shakes and milk and added cottage cheese before i ate something worse. :(

as for the marmite is it the marmite taste of the salt? for me it would be the salt.

It should still be fine!! It'll barely be any calories at all!!

it's really strange as cottage cheese on ww is really high in points (in the old system). it was like 5 points for a 300g tub!

starving tonight. don't know what's up. have drank some more water so i've had...

5 pints altogether.

I was really hungry at lunch time, normally I don't even register its lunch time but today I counted down the minutes.

me too. i held off til 11am then had my next one at 1pm followed by 5pm and then 7pm! still so hungry.

can anyone shred some light on the medical mystery that is my body please.

scales are up 1/4lb, not down anything.

what's going on?

i've cut exercise and food further and the scales are not moving. other than going on to ss 3 sachets for the rest of the week, i can't go lower.

i'm measuring out my milk too.

any advice?

Maybe, just maybe you could try a small ss+ protein meal instead of the milk? Might get things 'moving' in more ways than one if you know what I mean? X

you're still teaching zumba twice or three times a week, are you doing any running? I wouldn't cut calories any more - in fact, i'd be tempted to go for more food.

if you think - they don't recommend step one to nurses, because they're on the go all day, and i reckon you do loads more than that.

thing is - there has to be a reason for it. you're not a freak of medical science, and you're on a vlcd. if you're not losing weight it won't be because you're having too many calories, it might therefore be that you're having too few.

or it might just be that at your current BMI your weightloss will be slow. I don't lose at the rate you've set for yourself, and i'm still at the top end of obese.

you have a beautiful new red frock that you look gorgeous in now - why beat yourself up over this target? whatever will be, will be: you can't force your body to fit in with your plans - and in the meantime, please be kind to yourself, petal.

Back