Clothes for a wedding

Sam

Banned
I am going to go to a wedding next week. I have already gone to quite a lot stores, but unfortunately I haven't found any nice clothes yet. I think it is really difficult to find pretty clothes for something like a wedding in a very big size. Do you know any good stores which have clothes for very fat people?

No of course not. I am still having size 22, but hopefully not long anymore :) I am doing my very best to get a smaller size soon! So do you know if the two stores you have mentioned offer clothes in my size? Or if not if there are any other stores where you can buy festive clothes?

Thanks you so much! I don't really like shopping because of my overweight. You know it is usually very frustrating to go shopping. Most of the time I don't find anything. But for the wedding I definitely want to wear something nice. Hopefully I will find something soon. I am going to check out the webside in a minute and I will also check where the next Marks and Spencers and Debenhams stores are! Thanks a lot!

Yeah I also hope so. Thanks a lot. I checked out a few pages in the internet last night but unfortunately I haven't found anything nice yet. At the NEXT page the just showed all the clothes in very small sizes. So it is pretty hard to imagine if they would look nice on my body as well. So the best is probably to go to a store. A Marks and Spencers sotre is not too far away from my house and so I am going to go there during the following days!

Hi Sam

Have you checked out Evans, they have quite a good selection at the moment because its Xmas. Dorothy Perkins also offer up to size 22, plus there is Mark One's Chapter plus size range, New Look inspire range and I would also recommend checking out M&Co's plus size range.

If you have time to shop online - there is loads of choice - just have a look at my blog, I've got loads of online and highstreet shops listed!:):):)

Enjoy

Luv CC xx xx xx

Thanks for the links. I also had some time to look in the internet but unfortunately I haven't found anything yet. I think it is very difficult to imagine how I will look in the clothes which are presented on the homepages. So I guess I am going check out a Mark and Spencers store which isn't too far away from my house. Maybe there is an Evans in that mall too!

Hiya Sam i can also tell you Tesco's do a larger clothes size range from 18-26. New look do a range called inspire they do 16-26 Bon Marche do up to size 26 also. Theres some clothes in Asda's George range that go up to size 24 and theres a few online shops like Simplybe.co.uk that's goes to size 30 and littlewoods definition range that go up to size 24.

I have finally found something nice to wear! I can't remember the amount of store where I had gone :) Well but then I found a quite nice costume in an Evans store. I am so happy. My shopping tour wasn't easy and sometimes very frustrating, but at least I am very happy now. I think I look quite nice in the costume although I am not the skiniest person:) Thanks for telling me about stores for larger sizes!

Back