Clothes shopping

Minders

Finding inspiration
I just needed to get out of the house yesterday, so I went shopping. Didn't really have any plans to buy anything, just felt like going... change of scenery. The last time I went shopping it was so traumatic I think I went home and cried. I couldn't squeeze myself into anything! And what I did get into, I looked so horrendous in, it was just soul destroying.

This is the first time I've gone shopping since starting SW and I've lost 2 stone so far. Almost everything I tried on fit. I ended up buying a top at Next, and another top at ASDA, which was actually a size 16!! OK, it's a tidgy bit tight on my arms but not so much I can't wear it, and a couple more pounds will see that right, and the top is REALLY flattering!

I was feeling so good about myself, I stopped at Boots and bought a new lipgloss to top out the new look (Bourjois 3D effect - it's fab!) and then went to ASDA and bought mostly fruit for my snacks for the next few days!

What a great day!!!! I'm feeling really quite good right now! :D

Wonderful feeling isn't it - I know just what you mean! It's amazing the boost you get. I bought a top at the weekend without trying it on, because I knew it would fit when I got home - instead of having to try on loads and still not find anything that comes close to looking good!

Enjoy yourself you deserve it! - PS, I'm off to Boots to check out that lip gloss, I'm addicted to the things I have a pot full!

:party0011::party0011::party0011: :party0011::party0011:

Thats great. I love that feeling, I cant wait to feel like that in a month or so.

well done on getting into a size 16 :)
I was going to go yesterday but i am not back at target yet so i dont want to buy a 16 when i lost my last 12lb i will be a 14.

I'm nowhere near a 16 on the bottom. I just have a very small waist so depending on the shape of the top, my size can vary from 16 upwards a couple sizes.

Metermaid, Boots has the lipgloss on offer. Still a little pricey, but this one is worth it. The colour is divine and it feels so good on!

Well done minders for getting into a 16 top, i can't wait to get that feeling, it is like you have really achieved something and it spurs you on.

well done on the size 16! and in ASDA that could be a skimpy sizing so thats ace

Gen x

Back