Clothes sizes?

charl-x

I notice you lot are shop till you drop kind of girls..Good on you :D but I need a bit of help (sure this will help others to)
But anyway am 5'6ish so i was wondering at the following weight was clothes size il be, obv every shop is a bit diff etc but just a round about size
12 stone-
11 stone-
10 stone-
Thanks girls xxx if you wana' add your height on and weight and see if some1 can help you feel free

I know babe, just a ruff idea see what kind of size i might be for christmas wahoo!
Bet u can't wait for you christmas dinner can you missy xx

Im 12.13stone now get weighed tomorrow my loses aint been so good past 2 weeks! size 16 now..am not to sure what to expect weight lose wise by christmas hopefully in the 11s

As you've said, everyone is different - I'm 5'9" & last time I was 12 1/2 stone I was a size 12, now at under 12 stone I'm pretty much a 14, weird, eh? Am in a couple of size 12s, but on the whole, I'm a size 14. Am hoping that when I get to 11 stone I'll be a proper size 12.

I'm loving everyone getting geared up for Christmas, so exciting :)

Hannah

yeah im under 11 and im still a size 14 its big but size 12 just seems to small for me to try im wearing size 12 trousers 2day but they are a big 12!

Back