Clothes Sizes

lillypop

now got pictures in album
In the week I bought 2 pairs of size 26 trousers because my size 32 trousers kept falling down every time I walked so I decided to buy the 26 as I thought I would 'shrink' into them. Well, I was amazed when they arrived and I could actually fit into them NOW!!! I couldnt believe it!!! I was well chuffed. I know that's sad because size 26 is still obese but its at least something isnt it! ;-)

Well, yesterday, I went into the fat shop (evans haha) and there were some really lovely tops in there but at a size 22. So I bought 3!! I've hung them up and they are going to be my goal to fit into them! I'm still a size 30/32 on top as I'm rather large busted so I reckon it will be a while before I can actually fit into a size 22 as that's what, 5 dress sizes?!

It was relatively easy to get back onto the diet last week after having the weekend off, however, the first few days I was having cravings again, for weird foods like marmite crisps and peanut butter sandwiches!

I've got 18 weeks until my holiday, I would be so chuffed if I could lose 5 stone by then. I did put it down for 4 stone but I think I could get it to 5 stone!

It's a great feeling when your clothes start feeling loose and you have to start buying new sizes...not too great on your purse though lol.
Well done on our fabulous weight losses so far.
I reckon 5 stone is doable by your hols if you keep up the goodwork.

gaynor x

Awww thats really good! WEll done! Bet you feel amazing in smaller trousers!

Fantastic news, you'll be fitting into those 22's by your holliers :)

Thats great, keeps you motivated which is what you need! I dreading buying new clothes, not in bad way but because i've only just spent a small fortune on a new wardrobe of things going from a 14 to a 12 and i ideally want to be a 10. Its all good but costly lol

be in them in no time hunnie! im a size 24, brought a top in a size 18 and 14 [14 my main goal] i cant wait! im smaller on top though

Well done - that's a great boost. Bet the size 22s will fit you in no time at all !

That is my favorite NSV... Fitting into smaller clothes! :) Congrats!

Well done! Try to buy all your clothes in the sales as they you will find your wardrobe changing fairly frequently.

If you are bored 'The fat shop' why not try the bigger New Look stores? They do the Inspire range which goes up to a size 26 and is much cheaper than Evans

Well done. Think of the law of attraction - if you see 5 stone coming off the scales it will happen x

Non Scales Victory. Losing inches as opposed to weight; getting to a specific fitness level; fitting into smaller clothes. that kind of thing

Well done thats a huge achievement. Congratulations!

well done to you, you'll soon be shrinking and re ordering a size 20. why not order them now and it can be your next goal
good look were all behind you

Last edited:
Back