Clothes Swap etc

cmacca

I am really struggling to find clothes in my wardrobe to fit me now I have lost weight which is good, but I dont want to go out and buy anything until I reach my goal weight, shame is, I had some wonderful size 16 clothes which have hardly had any wear at all, got to thinking maybe we could do a clothes shop thing, ie I have a pair of black trousers from Monsoon in a size 16, (work Trousers) wore them twice !!, they are a 16 so if anyone was getting to that size they could have them etc etc, I have loads of other stuff, maybe we could do a round robin on clothes !!

I've got a way to go before i get to a size 16 but thats a fab idea hun!

that is a great idea hun, think me and u are about similar sizes now tho but i also have lots of 16's that dont fit, tops and trousers.

Me too, got a few pairs of jeans and black trousers size 16, they are all short length as I am a short Arse only 5ft
Any good to anyone.

Ok so we have loads of size 16's going here, anyone have any 12's or 14's ??

Hey guys .... i have 1 pair brown size 14 linen type wide leg trousers to do and will shortly have some 12's going. They are loose at the moment, but want to hang onto them until I amcomfortably in my 10's. Watch this space!!

we`ll all be fighting for those Dobbie lol

Great idea,I've got some size 20's and will soon have some 18's going spare.Tops, trousers, you name it. I'm gonna have a clearout over the next couple of weeks so let me know if you're interested.

Free Dress !!

I have a Per Una Dress in a size 16 (standard length) that I wore for New Years Eve last year, have a look at this link on ebay as it is the same dress. Find BN PER UNA FLOATY BLACK BEADED CUPCAKE EVENING DRESS 12 on eBay within, Women's Clothing, Clothes, Shoes Accessories (end time 04-Nov-07 20:15:00 GMT)

would love to give it to anyone as an inspiration christmas dress for them, but would hate to see it sold on or not worn as it is so lovely, it was the black one in the M&S christmas advert last year, I searched high and low for it, eventually found it in Scotland and had it delivered down to me. Anyone ?? but I want to see photos of you in it !! hee hee

Cmacca, that dress is perfect, with luck I'l be a 16 at Christmas but I'm fairly tall (5' 8"), how long is it? If it's suitable I'd happily send you something (money, cd sachets, lol, flowers...)for it.
xxxxxsharon

Oh Sharon so sorry, I posted it on a seperate thread and Nessa asked me for it. Really sorry hon, I am sure someone will be a long with a just as stunning size 16 dress for you for Christmas.

Actually, just re-read your post, it wouln't have been long enough for you, I am only 5'4 and it was just the right length for me xx sorry again

No need to apologise, you are a really kind person, thanks for offering it anyway. I hope this 'karma' thing finds you out & you get lots of good luck & nice things coming your way.
xxxxsharon

Oh thanks honey x

Back