Clothes

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Naturalblue, 13 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Naturalblue

Naturalblue Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Does anyone else have a specific item of clothing that they would love to fit back into?

For me it's a pair of size 12 cropped jeans from Next that I haven't worn for about 5-6 years. I can now get them up my legs but not at zipping up stage yet. I use them as a visual aid to my weight loss and hope to get into them by end of June.

Keep you all posted.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vix09

Vix09 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(17.39%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS / CD
    Hmmm just my entire wardrobe! LOL

I only have baggy clothes that fit me at the moment which i used to just wear for slobbing around/walking the dog etc so can't wait to be able to wear my decent clothes again :)

I point blank refuse to buy bigger sizes because they will just get taken to the charity shops in a month or so anyway hopefully.

Good luck with the jeans NB ;)

4. justgina

justgina taking it 1 day at a time

Start Weight:
    12st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(7.95%)
    Diet:
    IF/5:2/juddd......
    My holiday clothes from last year (size 12). I can get into them but they are a bit uncomfortable. If I keep on losing as I am I may even be able to get into the size 10 cropped jeans I bought last year as an incentive. Here's hoping.

5. bexster1974

bexster1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.32%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I have a pair of size 10 DNKY jeans I bought in America 4 years ago that I couldnt wear after 2 months because they ended up too big for me. Oh my god writing that down has made me realise the huge amount of weight I have to lose. Best get to it!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.