Clothing Swap/Sell

liberty_girl

Peace Love Happiness
Reading some threads about the problems we have moving through the sizes has made me wonder if we should set up a thread for selling/swapping clothes.

(I think I saw one in the SW thread, but I try not to go there because there is too much food talk)

Let me know what you think...

If anyone wants to send me their underwear..... ;)

i am joined to a group which gives stuff away for free and could a bag of cothes which are too small for me for a goal to get in them they have this group all over the country and is very good. i didnt wanna go and and buy any just incase but once i get to my goal then i will be going and doing a big shopping trip with my girls who love shopping (dont know where they got that from as me and ot hate it)

i am joined to a group which gives stuff away for free and could a bag of cothes which are too small for me for a goal to get in them they have this group all over the country and is very good. i didnt wanna go and and buy any just incase but once i get to my goal then i will be going and doing a big shopping trip with my girls who love shopping (dont know where they got that from as me and ot hate it)

LMAO that post / colour has burnt holes in my retinas....:eek:

opps sorry howdy this colour better?

i think its a great idea ... ive dropped a size :)

I think its a good idea too.. i have no trousers/jeans at all.. ive been wearing elasticy skirts as im poor lol

well then why doesnt every1 put in their current size and the size of the clothes they want to swap/sell into a thread!:D im in a different country so im out....:wave_cry:

I have size 20 and 18 clothes (im 22, so they r quite young type clothes, though not that im saying any1's too old for them :p) .. im coming into size 16 more now..

Back