Clover's Herbalife Journey :)

Had a weekend treat this afternoon.. thanks to serena I was majorly craving ben and jerrys pb cup ice cream, gave in and had 2 scoops this afternoon... it was bloody amazing though! Hoping my boyfriend eats the rest tp stop me eating It all! Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oops! I'm sorry ;-) Glad u enjoyed it! X

Well done on the loss clover. I use my iPhone to run and use the Nike Plus App - couldn't do it without, play my ipod through it and have set to tell me my pace ever half KM or Mile depending on how Im training very motivational, invest in a arm strap or bum bag (which I prefer) for it xxx

Sorry iv been quiet, all is well, im just on night shifts!!

I decided to bite the bullet and buy a gps watch, been looking at them for over a month and found a good deal on Amazon, I went for the garmin forerunner 10 (in a lime green colour, my favourite!) Its usually 100£ and I found it brand new for 72£ and free p+p! May be abit tight for.the month now but so.excited to receive It, hopefully get my herbie order tomo (yay!) And my watch the day after. I love getting things in the post ha ha. Cant wait to get started :)

Body has been aching my my last run, tennis session and weight session, feeling so much better for it, although iv been hungrier too!

How is everyone else doing xx

Sorry iv been quiet, all is well, im just on night shifts!! I decided to bite the bullet and buy a gps watch, been looking at them for over a month and found a good deal on Amazon, I went for the garmin forerunner 10 (in a lime green colour, my favourite!) Its usually 100£ and I found it brand new for 72£ and free p+p! May be abit tight for.the month now but so.excited to receive It, hopefully get my herbie order tomo (yay!) And my watch the day after. I love getting things in the post ha ha. Cant wait to get started :) Body has been aching my my last run, tennis session and weight session, feeling so much better for it, although iv been hungrier too! How is everyone else doing xx

Yey for the GPS Watch :) So glad u treated yourself, know how long you've wanted one! Hope we get a pic once it's been delivered! X

Great work clover89

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm much hungrier after running but find if I up my protein I am ok - ie the tuna and 2 boiled egg last week, I also needed boiled eggs after my shake the next morning as was feeling light headed xx

Try and make the protein balls they are cheap to make and just have them after your workout they will help.

Well they last about 7 days in our house

Yes they are a treat especially as they are covered in belgian choc yummy, how are nights going?

Nights are ok but made me a bit wobbley on plan, had some chocolate each night :(

Well verdict on the new shakes I.ordered..
Toffee apple cinnamon: mixed in.the shaker I really disliked it, too strong.and sweet.. I.have tried in blender with lots of ice and that was better, I wouldnt order it again though.

Tropical: yummy! I love a banana milk shake :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no that is rubbish about the toffee shake, have you got anything you can mix with so one scoop of vanilla and one of toffee?

Yeah thats an idea, il have to try that and see. I only have half tub of vanilla and a whole one of toffee tho! Gona try the protein balls with the toffee one and see how that tastes. Its got a good flavour, can taste the apple and cinnamon Just abit too strong for a shake for me. I can always adjust and make.something new!

Iv bought some milled flaxseed to add to my shakes for extra fibre, is that ok fatmumof1? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So im back on track after nibbling on my night shifts!

Plan today:
Breakfast: f1 tropical shake with soya milk

Snack: 0% fat natural greek yogurt and handful of blueberries

Lunch: 2egg omelette with mushrooms, onion, low fat cheese,
Veg (carrot, asparagus and corn on the cob)

Mid afternoon: banana or protein bar

Tea: f1 shake, 1 scoop of vanilla and 1 scoop of toffee apple cinnamon (as fatmumof1 suggested :) )

Will edit any changes later xx

Last edited:
I think you're doing fab Clover, nights are tricky enough without doing a difficult diet too! Keep up the hard work :) Is it WI tomorrow? X

Flaxseed is a great idea

Back