Clover's Herbalife Journey :)

Only enquiring, tbh I will probably just go back to WW as that's what I know. X
Good luck serena! I'm still following ur diary, see you over there!

Wow your doing amazing!!! Got to be honest I'm enjoying this diet too! It's easy to fit in with most lifestyles and I am finding it works! Which obviously is a bonus...ha ha ha
Love reading your diary, think it pushes us all on to hear how we are doing, and we all have off days, but it's getting back on it
Aw thanks, thats means u should start a diary too :D its great motivation to read how everyone is doing.

Its even easier when you no longer have to have milk in your shakes, water, f1 and pdm =instant thick yummy shake more protein too so burn more fat= quicker weightloss, anyone tried it yet

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Nope not tried it, is it still creamy? Think il stick to.my soya milk as its cheaper.. im a poor student! Whats the difference between the pdm and the advanced protein powder?

Ps . My delivery arrived today, excited to get it but im working all day !

The pdm allows you to use water and it is only 1 scoop in your shake. So it should work out cheaper than buying soya milk etc, I will let you know. It tastes like it has milmin it, really weird

Good luck serena! I'm still following ur diary, see you over there!

Aw thanks, thats means u should start a diary too :D its great motivation to read how everyone is doing.

Nope not tried it, is it still creamy? Think il stick to.my soya milk as its cheaper.. im a poor student! Whats the difference between the pdm and the advanced protein powder?

Ps . My delivery arrived today, excited to get it but im working all day !

Thanks Sweetie! Last day of freedom, hard work starts tomorrow so make sure u check my diary tomorrow ;-) Need all the help and motivation I can get! X

You can do it, stick with it

The pdm allows you to use water and it is only 1 scoop in your shake. So it should work out cheaper than buying soya milk etc, I will let you know. It tastes like it has milmin it, really weird

What is milmin? May give it ago then if it works out cheaper :) I like soya milk tho xx

Thanks Sweetie! Last day of freedom, hard work starts tomorrow so make sure u check my diary tomorrow ;-) Need all the help and motivation I can get! X

Yes will do! Ul be fab as always :)

Has anyone here tried the protein bars? Are they nice? Iv been buying the naked bars with higher protein in to.have as a snack at work but not enjoying.the texture of it and the price works out about the same as herbalife protein bars..

Also are the f1 meal bars any good?
Favourite flavours?

Hope everyone Is having a good day!

Protein bars are lovely especially the lemon ones, the f1 bars are expensive and not that great, not much difference calorie wise either from the protein bar, hope that helps

Protein bars are lovely especially the lemon ones, the f1 bars are expensive and not that great, not much difference calorie wise either from the protein bar, hope that helps

Aw thanks that helps.

My bag of booklets and f1 came today :D Excited to read all the bits and learn more as I go :D

Last edited:
What is milmin? May give it ago then if it works out cheaper :) I like soya milk tho xx Yes will do! Ul be fab as always :)

I really hope so! Keep everything crossed for me! X

Good stuff you will learn loads.

Lb of is better than a pound on

So after feeling disheartened after WI, I thought id take some pictures to see any difference in the last 3weeks. Not alot but I think I look a tiny bit slimmer:eek:

Attachments

• 1401541375495.jpg
    1401541375495.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Well Done on your Loss Sweetie! 1lb is FAB and I'm loving your Thinspiration Pics, I can definitely notice the difference, especially in the front ways pic! Keep up the hard work. X

Wow those pics are great well done you can totally tell

Well Done on your Loss Sweetie! 1lb is FAB and I'm loving your Thinspiration Pics, I can definitely notice the difference, especially in the front ways pic! Keep up the hard work. X

Wow those pics are great well done you can totally tell

Thanks so much guys! :) iv just got this app called 'water balance', its fab. It works out how much fluid is good for ur body (height/weight/age/activity level) and u add the ml's as u go and watch ur body fill up. It also decreases if u drink alcohol/tea/coffee just as ur body would do when u drink it. Its free too ;)
I worry I over drink sometimes (as its also harmful) so this is great for me :)

Thanks so much guys! :) iv just got this app called 'water balance', its fab. It works out how much fluid is good for ur body (height/weight/age/activity level) and u add the ml's as u go and watch ur body fill up. It also decreases if u drink alcohol/tea/coffee just as ur body would do when u drink it. Its free too ;) I worry I over drink sometimes (as its also harmful) so this is great for me :)

Oooooo I'm liking the sound of that app! Might have to go have a look for it....x

Well today hasn't gone smootly. Had my shake and herba tea for breakfast but then ended up goin out for the day. My willpower disappeared and I had a veggie burger and chips (didnt finish it tho) and a cider.. it was bloody lovely in the beergarden in the sunshine but feeling gutted that I gave In now!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well today hasn't gone smootly. Had my shake and herba tea for breakfast but then ended up goin out for the day. My willpower disappeared and I had a veggie burger and chips (didnt finish it tho) and a cider.. it was bloody lovely in the beergarden in the sunshine but feeling gutted that I gave In now!! Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2moro is a new day :) x

Back