Clover's Herbalife Journey :)

What about quark or low fat cottage cheese? Soy sausages/burgers etc?

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have almonds and seeds in my bag :) Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

U be careful it doesn't rain or your bag will start sprouting ;-) x

Hope your feeling a bit better, try and draw a line under the naughty stuff ( I honestly know that feeling) you can do it, good luck xx

What about quark or low fat cottage cheese? Soy sausages/burgers etc?

I havent tried quark.. not really sure what to do with it! I do have some quorn sausages, could put that in my salad next time, thankyou

U be careful it doesn't rain or your bag will start sprouting ;-) x
Hahaha luckily its good weather here ;) shame im stuck in the stuffy hospital all day!

Hope your feeling a bit better, try and draw a line under the naughty stuff ( I honestly know that feeling) you can do it, good luck xx
Thankyou, yes mother nature has just about left, thank goodness. Im on my 4th 12hr shift within the last 5days, tired isnt even the word! The amount of fight I had to put up against myself for a starbucks/costa etc was not easy! It was like 2people having an argument.. I even turned back to go to the coffee shop and then was like.. no, u dont need It! So instead, im sat in a nearby park getting some fresh air before my manic day on the ward begins. Gona go and have a herbatea in a minute, that should make.me feel better.

Hope everyone has a good friday xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I havent tried quark.. not really sure what to do with it! I do have some quorn sausages, could put that in my salad next time, thankyou

Hahaha luckily its good weather here ;) shame im stuck in the stuffy hospital all day!

Thankyou, yes mother nature has just about left, thank goodness. Im on my 4th 12hr shift within the last 5days, tired isnt even the word! The amount of fight I had to put up against myself for a starbucks/costa etc was not easy! It was like 2people having an argument.. I even turned back to go to the coffee shop and then was like.. no, u dont need It! So instead, im sat in a nearby park getting some fresh air before my manic day on the ward begins. Gona go and have a herbatea in a minute, that should make.me feel better.

Hope everyone has a good friday xx

Fresh Air sounds a lot cheaper than a Costa or Starbucks ;-) Well Done for resisting! X

Amazing determination well done, quark can be used to add to your salad obviously it is a soft cheese, or you can add some f1 to it (amount is your preference just keep tasting) and it tastes a bit like cheesecake topping!

Amazing determination well done, quark can be used to add to your salad obviously it is a soft cheese, or you can add some f1 to it (amount is your preference just keep tasting) and it tastes a bit like cheesecake topping!

Thankyou ut wasn't easy, ooo brilliant idea. I love cheesecake. Would.miss the biscuit.bottom tho ha ha.
Fresh Air sounds a lot cheaper than a Costa or Starbucks ;-) Well Done for resisting! X

Yes cheaper in calories and the purse! I would've ordered a caramel.machiato which is high in calories too. Now sipping my tea. Wheres my.bed! 14hrs til I get home, not that I'm counting! Ha ha

Just realised you can make some protein balls or protein flapjack they are great sources of protein for you and help with the sweet tooth, I will post the recipe later, I make them for my hubby he loves them!

Thankyou ut wasn't easy, ooo brilliant idea. I love cheesecake. Would.miss the biscuit.bottom tho ha ha. Yes cheaper in calories and the purse! I would've ordered a caramel.machiato which is high in calories too. Now sipping my tea. Wheres my.bed! 14hrs til I get home, not that I'm counting! Ha ha Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It should of been called Costa Fortune not Costa Coffee ;-) x

Just realised you can make some protein balls or protein flapjack they are great sources of protein for you and help with the sweet tooth, I will post the recipe later, I make them for my hubby he loves them!

Ooo that sounds good!!!! I.have an awful sweet tooth, and a savory one for that matter. What a piggy!

It should of been called Costa Fortune not Costa Coffee ;-) x

Ha ha ha ha not heard that one before, I like it! X

Ooo that sounds good!!!! I.have an awful sweet tooth, and a savory one for that matter. What a piggy!

Ha ha ha ha not heard that one before, I like it! X

Just one I made up earlier ;-) x

Just saw this on facebook and laughed far too loud on the bus. Thought id share it, I hope someone on here has the same sense of humour as me ha ha

Attachments

• 1402083736442.jpg
    1402083736442.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 58
Just saw this on facebook and laughed far too loud on the bus. Thought id share it, I hope someone on here has the same sense of humour as me ha ha

Ha ha ha! I totally love that! X

Well done you on resisting a costa!!! Just shows ur willpower.... Any chance of sending some my way?? I've got through a Friday night unscathed, but Saturday is a different story... A bottle of red is screaming my name!!!! Arrrggghhhh, may just give in and deal with the consequences Sunday!!! Have a fab weekend x

Well guys, I only lost half a lb xxx

You did have Mother Nature to deal with and it's better off than on. What's your plan for this week? X

Yeah I usually gain at TOTM so I should be greatful! Plan for this week, exercise more and focus on getting more protein. Already bought more quorn stuff to add to salads for work. Dont think I get enough protein. Saw a new high.protein range in tesco, but it.costs a bomb... eg, high protein pasta is £6 for 400g pack :/ Maybe itl get cheaper.. one can hope lol

Yeah I usually gain at TOTM so I should be greatful! Plan for this week, exercise more and focus on getting more protein. Already bought more quorn stuff to add to salads for work. Dont think I get enough protein. Saw a new high.protein range in tesco, but it.costs a bomb... eg, high protein pasta is £6 for 400g pack :/ Maybe itl get cheaper.. one can hope lol

Omg that's extortionate for pasta!!!! We currently love the Quorn Cocktail Sausages and Quorn Mini Savoury Eggs, so yummy! Sounds as though you have a great plan for the week ahead, good luck x

Thats exactly what I bought for my packed lunches :D Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How funny! Glad u went to Tesco as they are twice the price in Morrisons! X

Back