Clover's Herbalife Journey :)

Thanks! Im working tomorrow, always easier to stay on track,.even though theres usually loads of sweets and chocolates from patients! Its when.it gets to.the end of.the day, I have my shake at 5.20am on work days and.don't.get home til 9.30pm so im starving when I.get.in. thinking of getting the f1 bars to have after my shift so I dont have to wait as long xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great idea and a nice chocolate fix too

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think a Veggie Burger and Cider in the Beer Garden was quite a nice prescription u gave yourself there! I admire you for doing Herbalife with your shifts and strenuous job, you should be very proud of yourself. X

Thanks! Im working tomorrow, always easier to stay on track,.even though theres usually loads of sweets and chocolates from patients! Its when.it gets to.the end of.the day, I have my shake at 5.20am on work days and.don't.get home til 9.30pm so im starving when I.get.in. thinking of getting the f1 bars to have after my shift so I dont have to wait as long xx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not a big fan of the bars but they are good for a situation like yours when ur working such long hours! I don't think I would last that long would b sooooo hungry! X

I'm not a big fan of the bars but they are good for a situation like yours when ur working such long hours! I don't think I would last that long would b sooooo hungry! X

Ha ha yeah, well I try to stretch my breaks..
5.20am: shake
7.15am: herbatea during handover
11am: banana or similar with water
Lunch usually around 2.30/3pm : usually some sort of salad with brown pasta, buckwheat, couscous or quinoa. And a yogurt. Instant coffee and water
6pm: piece of fruit and a protein bar (having naked bars right now but will buy herbaprotein bars when I get paid) and water
9.30pm : shake and a cuppa .

I aim for 500ml water before 7.30am and then 500ml at each break and the same for the journey home

Do guys reckon.this is a good.plan for work days? Any tips on how to.improve it?

I think a Veggie Burger and Cider in the Beer Garden was quite a nice prescription u gave yourself there! I admire you for doing Herbalife with your shifts and strenuous job, you should be very proud of yourself. X

Thanks serena, the rewards of the job far outweigh it :) xxx

Ha ha yeah, well I try to stretch my breaks.. 5.20am: shake 7.15am: herbatea during handover 11am: banana or similar with water Lunch usually around 2.30/3pm : usually some sort of salad with brown pasta, buckwheat, couscous or quinoa. And a yogurt. Instant coffee 6pm: piece of fruit and a protein bar (having naked bars and water right now but will buy herbaprotein bars when I get paid) 9.30pm : shake and a cuppa . Do guys reckon.this is a good.plan for work days? Any tips on how to.improve it? Thanks serena, the rewards of the job far outweigh it :) xxx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know I'm not on the plan but it looks really nicely spread out to me. X

Great start and nicely spaced out, any chance you could get a few nuts in that morning snack break?

Morning ladies, Wake and Shake :D

Great start and nicely spaced out, any chance you could get a few nuts in that morning snack break?

Hiya, yeah I carry a little box of sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and roasted soya nuts, dont always eat them but I do if im a bit peckish. Will be sure to have them with my mid morn snack :) thanks x

Morning ladies, Wake and Shake :D

Hiya, yeah I carry a little box of sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and roasted soya nuts, dont always eat them but I do if im a bit peckish. Will be sure to have them with my mid morn snack :) thanks x

Good Morning Sweetie! How's that Shake this morning? X

Good thanks! Iv inly vanilla at the moment but I like it on ots own or I add coffee or mixed fruit to It with ice mm. Just a plain one today though as the blender will wake everyone up ha ha

How are you doing? 4th ww day for u already! X

Good thanks! Iv inly vanilla at the moment but I like it on ots own or I add coffee or mixed fruit to It with ice mm. Just a plain one today though as the blender will wake everyone up ha ha

How are you doing? 4th ww day for u already! X

Many years ago I did Slimfast and I just stuck with the plain shakes too, couldn't be doing with all the fancy stuff!

I can't believe I'm on Day 4 already, it seems to have fitted all into place so easily, I just hope I've remembered everything and am doing it right! X

U seem to be doing great, little miss organised as always!

You wouldn't expect anything different ;-) x

Uh oh. Just arrived for my shift and my body has decided its TOTM! No preparation, the sweats and the big spot on my chin should've been a give away.. feeling groggy! Panic run to the shops:mad::eek:

Oh No :-( Damn Mother Nature! Hope u got what u needed and feel ok x

Well with time of the month iv been feeling crap and just wanting to eat rubbish. Dreading WI tomorrow, iv had cereal..chocolate..bread..sweets. I dont usually get TOTM as I have the contraceptive implant and never get it but this one has knocked me for 6! I have a good day of food planned for work today, need to forget the cravings.

Breakfast : vanilla and coffee shake
Midmorn: banana, mixed seeds and herbatea
Lunch: couscous, spinach, tomato and cucumber. Apple. Coffee
MidAfternoon: yogurt with chia seeds + a tangerine
Dinner: vanilla shake

Wish me luck, feeling rough! X

Last edited:
Well with time of the month iv been feeling crap and just wanting to eat rubbish. Dreading WI tomorrow, iv had cereal..chocolate..bread..sweets. I dont usually get TOTM as I have the contraceptive implant and never get it but this one has knocked me for 6! I have a good day of food planned for work today, need to forget the cravings.

Breakfast : vanilla and coffee shake
Midmorn: banana and herbatea
Lunch: couscous, spinach, tomato and cucumber. Apple. Coffee
MidAfternoon: yogurt with chia seeds
Dinner: vanilla shake

Wish me luck, feeling rough! X

Damn Mother Nature! Although we must always listen to our bodies and what the need of they might rebel and we end up feeling even worse! Good Luck for today, you can do this! X PS-One more sleep till WI for both of us! X

Best of luck try and get some protein into your lunch you are looking a bit low.

Damn Mother Nature! Although we must always listen to our bodies and what the need of they might rebel and we end up feeling even worse! Good Luck for today, you can do this! X PS-One more sleep till WI for both of us! X

Thanks, u too!

Best of luck try and get some protein into your lunch you are looking a bit low.

Yeah I know :/ I put boiled eggs in the salad yesterday but didnt have time this time! Any ideas?
Struggle to find protein alternatives xx

Nuts are a quick easy alternative will have. Think for you too

Back