Clover's Herbalife Journey :)

I know, its ridiculous!! 2.20 for the quorn eggs In my closest morrisons! Paid 1.2 per pack in tesco. I like to price check! We have just joined costco too which is great for bulk bargains :D Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'd loveeeee to join Costco but nearest one to me is Thurrock so is pointless really! Tesco and Asda both do those products for £1.20 a pack, sometimes I get them reduced too which is a result! X

Hi all here are the protein snack recipes for you

Protein balls (no cooking required)
1 cup of oats
3 tblspn of reduced fat peanut butter
2 tblspns of honey
2 scoops of f1 formula

Mix up then roll into balls should make about 12, each about 30cals. Put in fridge and eat as a nice snack. You can add chocolate chips etc but remember they will be more cals in them.

Protein flapjack
3 eggs
3 scoops of f1 or pdm
250g oats

Put in a tray then cook for 15-20mins gas mark 4

Again you can add other things like peanut butter.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks sou much!!! Will definately give those a go! Which flavour of f1 works the best?

Ul be pleased to know iv added quorm cocktail sausages to.my cous cous salad today :) and my midmorning apple will be served with some almonds :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great work clover89, I use chocolate pdm or vanilla

Thanks sou much!!! Will definately give those a go! Which flavour of f1 works the best? Ul be pleased to know iv added quorm cocktail sausages to.my cous cous salad today :) and my midmorning apple will be served with some almonds :) Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yey for the Cocktail Saaugsages although prepare for a Soap Box rant now! They Sausages and or eggs were £1.20 in Asda last week, yesterday I popped in to restock and they are now on 'promotion', £2.25 for one pack or 3 for £5! How bloody ridiculous! So I now have to buy 3 Packs and am technically paying £1.40 more than last week! Sorry rant over! (I think ill stick to Tesco lol) x

Omg whattttttt!
I hope Tesco don't do the same, ridiculous! Xx

I checked in Tesco yesterday and the eggs are up to £1.70 :-( x

Yep I checked tesco today, 1.70 (ot was a smaller tesco at a tube station so thought it may be more expensive fr the sake of It...maybe not! Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morrissons £1.39 or Sainsburys £1.40! X

I have well and truly failed herbalife today. Basically, working my 3rd long day (7.30pm-8pm shifts) and my patient arrests. My first witnessed cardiac arrest and taking part in it. Worked on the patient for a total 2.5hrs, got her back thank god. On my way home after a 14hr shift and 16hrs since leaving my home this morning. I am beat, mentally and physically. I had a massive sandwich, crisps, choc and a large caramel frappe from starbucks. Sorry to rant, feeling so emotional ad eating my feelings :( xxx

I have well and truly failed herbalife today. Basically, working my 3rd long day (7.30pm-8pm shifts) and my patient arrests. My first witnessed cardiac arrest and taking part in it. Worked on the patient for a total 2.5hrs, got her back thank god. On my way home after a 14hr shift and 16hrs since leaving my home this morning. I am beat, mentally and physically. I had a massive sandwich, crisps, choc and a large caramel frappe from starbucks. Sorry to rant, feeling so emotional ad eating my feelings :( xxx

Hey Clover, I'm so sorry to hear about your terrible day at work, how horrible for you to have to deal with that :-( Don't beat yourself up about the food, these things happen and boy did u go through it yesterday. Today is a new and fresh day, I hope it is a better one for you. X

Clover89 what a day you have had. I would have eaten so much more than you did if I have had a day like that, fresh start tomorrow, :rolleyes:

Clover I hope your ok...I defo would have eaten a lot more than that, you are amazing at what you do, please don't beat yourself up. Draw a line and tomorrow's a new day. We are here for the long haul.... Sending you a virtual hug (((((()))))))

Thank you all so much for the kind words. I had a day completely off plan again, cant seem to control myself, the patient died in intensive care this morning :( this is really affecting me.. I hope I feel normal when I go back to work on monday :( im about to write out a food plan tomorrow and sort myself out xx

Thank you all so much for the kind words. I had a day completely off plan again, cant seem to control myself, the patient died in intensive care this morning :( this is really affecting me.. I hope I feel normal when I go back to work on monday :( im about to write out a food plan tomorrow and sort myself out xx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Clover, I'm so sorry to hear about your patient, life is so so cruel at times. We are all here for you, don't rush yourself re food, you know when the time is right it will fall into place. X

Oh clover89 I am sorry you take care and fresh start monday, food plan is a great idea.

Thank you both so much. Had a much better day today. Had my 2shakes and healthy lunch of pittas filled with spinach, rocket, chickpeas, cucumber, tomatoes and low fat mozzarella. With blueberries for afters.

Really wish I wasnt an emotional eater, its so hard to break it!!

Thank you both so much. Had a much better day today. Had my 2shakes and healthy lunch of pittas filled with spinach, rocket, chickpeas, cucumber, tomatoes and low fat mozzarella. With blueberries for afters. Really wish I wasnt an emotional eater, its so hard to break it!! Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yey for a better day :) Your pittas sound so lovely and fresh, remind me of something which you would find at pret, only better! Being an emotional eater is so tricky, I'm a lot better than I used to be but still have my moments. Here's to tomorrow. X

Well done, emotional eating is part of our make up imo especially females, it is only when you get your head in the right place that you are able to control that (not always 100% either) whilst you are still learnibg your job it will have a massive impact on you, I am not saying you wont care in years to come you will just deal with it differently. The trick is not to beat yourself up when you have a bad day, maje the next day better, use the support that you have around you and it will get better, here for you as are all this little group we have going I suspect :)

Back