Clover's Herbalife Journey :)

Good work lets hope it is going to be a good number for you!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya, I've found your diary, I think your doing brill......fatmumof1 has been an amazing support to me in the last couple of day!! Just needed help getting my head around it!! I'm not vegetarian so can't really help with any ideas apart from omelette ....
I really love almonds though so I've been munching on those... Slightly addicted now though ;-)
Hubby has been a brilliant support so that's been great, at the moment my head is in the right place I have a big night out on June 21st and I have a holiday booked for August so they are giving me motivation!!!!
Good luck , I'll watch your diary for progress xxx

Hiya, I've found your diary, I think your doing brill......fatmumof1 has been an amazing support to me in the last couple of day!! Just needed help getting my head around it!! I'm not vegetarian so can't really help with any ideas apart from omelette ....
I really love almonds though so I've been munching on those... Slightly addicted now though ;-)
Hubby has been a brilliant support so that's been great, at the moment my head is in the right place I have a big night out on June 21st and I have a holiday booked for August so they are giving me motivation!!!!
Good luck , I'll watch your diary for progress xxx

Hi and welcome! Yes almonds are my go to snack, almonds and roastes soya nuts for good protein :) thats great if uv got the right support around u. Me on the other hand, I have a boyfriend who burns off anything he eats. Hes a good cook and makes alot of calorie laden mains and desserts. Im constantly battling to not give in and eat what he eats!! So hard sometimes :(

Amazing results well done

Wow clover that's excellent, and I'd be well happy if I stayed the same after a gorgeous weekend away!!! On the right track!!

Hey You! When did you move across to Herbalife? X

Hey fellow veggie! I started 5weeks ago, mid april :) I still follow ur diary though! Nice to see u back :) how ar you doing xx

What do you do on Herbalife? Heard of it but know nothing about it! How much have u lost? I'm just deciding what to do diet wise x

Herbalife recommend to replace 2 meals a day with protein shakes and the other meal should be protein based with a smaller amount of good carbs (eg brown rice/pasta, quinoa etc). Just a balanced healthy meal. U should snack between meals and it should be a protein snack or fruit.

for eg my food for today is..

Breakfast: cookies and cream shake (this one is yummy if u have a sweet tooth as its got little crunchy biscuits in It) and 1 cup of herbalife thermo peach tea + 1xmultivit

Midmorning: banana and water

Lunch: handful of brown pasta, spinach, bean sprouts, avocado, chickpeas and a couple.small cubes of feta. Yogurt. Water

Snack: coffee and a high protein seed bar

Evening meal: 1xmultivit, melon pieces, vanilla shake and a cup of tea

And lots of water :) im really enjoying it xx

Herbalife recommend to replace 2 meals a day with protein shakes and the other meal should be protein based with a smaller amount of good carbs (eg brown rice/pasta, quinoa etc). Just a balanced healthy meal. U should snack between meals and it should be a protein snack or fruit. for eg my food for today is.. Breakfast: cookies and cream shake (this one is yummy if u have a sweet tooth as its got little crunchy biscuits in It) and 1 cup of herbalife thermo peach tea + 1xmultivit Midmorning: banana and water Lunch: handful of brown pasta, spinach, bean sprouts, avocado, chickpeas and a couple.small cubes of feta. Yogurt. Water Snack: coffee and a high protein seed bar Evening meal: 1xmultivit, melon pieces, vanilla shake and a cup of tea And lots of water :) im really enjoying it xx

Does it work out expensive? I'd be very bunged up with all that protein lol x

Ukserena if you drink lots of water and eat lots of leafy green veg you will not be bunged up. It works out if you have 1 shake per day at less than £1 per day

Ukserena if you drink lots of water and eat lots of leafy green veg you will not be bunged up. It works out if you have 1 shake per day at less than £1 per day Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow that's really good isn't it! I'm always interested to learn about new plans. X

Are you on the plan or just thinking about it?

Are you on the plan or just thinking about it? Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Only enquiring, tbh I will probably just go back to WW as that's what I know. X

Herbalife recommend to replace 2 meals a day with protein shakes and the other meal should be protein based with a smaller amount of good carbs (eg brown rice/pasta, quinoa etc). Just a balanced healthy meal. U should snack between meals and it should be a protein snack or fruit. for eg my food for today is.. Breakfast: cookies and cream shake (this one is yummy if u have a sweet tooth as its got little crunchy biscuits in It) and 1 cup of herbalife thermo peach tea + 1xmultivit Midmorning: banana and water Lunch: handful of brown pasta, spinach, bean sprouts, avocado, chickpeas and a couple.small cubes of feta. Yogurt. Water Snack: coffee and a high protein seed bar Evening meal: 1xmultivit, melon pieces, vanilla shake and a cup of tea And lots of water :) im really enjoying it xx

Wow your doing amazing!!! Got to be honest I'm enjoying this diet too! It's easy to fit in with most lifestyles and I am finding it works! Which obviously is a bonus...ha ha ha
Love reading your diary, think it pushes us all on to hear how we are doing, and we all have off days, but it's getting back on it

Its even easier when you no longer have to have milk in your shakes, water, f1 and pdm =instant thick yummy shake more protein too so burn more fat= quicker weightloss, anyone tried it yet

Back