Clover's Journey :) xx

Yeah it really is hard on long day shifts.I'm rubbish at planning food and batch cooking. Need to get into the habit of it. Tomorrow I've packed a 'nu me' spelt chicken risotto ready meal as I need to go shopping, satsuma, banana, chopped strawberry and kiwi, Alpen bar, 2yogurts and a tin of ww soup for the eve. It seems loads but I leave the house at 5.30am and get in at 22.30 so that is literally my whole day of food.

Still not sure whether I should have breakfast at 5am (never want it that early) and have a piece of fruit at 11am or skip it first thing and have breakfast At 11 and have a later lunch. Hmm! What kind of nurse are you? Im based on a community hospital ward at the moment xx

I work on an endochrine/general medicine ward. Hard work most of the time! Do you know what you want to do when you qualify?
x

Green day
He a -milk
He B - weetabix and Alpen bar

B:weetabix
L: chicken pieces [3] rice, veg.
Strawberry and kiwi. Yogurt [0.5]
Snack: Alpen
T: soup [2], satsuma, fat free Yogurt and banana

Long dart at work and travelling, starting when I got in, had a small jacket potato and butter [2]
Heaving a cuppa and malteaser bunny [3]

Syns 10.5 x

Last edited:
Green day

He A - milk and cheese allowance
He B - weetabix and bread allowance

B: weetabix and milk
S: mango
L: pasta carbonara (wholemeal pasta, bacon bits [2], mushrooms, onion, 2 light cheese triangles and milk [3])
T: supernoodles.
S: bread and marmalade [4] x

Just realised something about those malteaser bunnies... they do even smaller ones..and here I was thinking the ordinary size was 3Syns... So I've had 8Syns from a bunny. Gutted. Got myself aimer of the 3syn ones now tho!

Syns for the day : 17 :( thanks to that misleading Bunny!)

Last edited:
Planned menu for tomorrow..
Red day, day 9

He A: milk,cheese triangles
He B: weetabix, bread

B:weetabix and milk
Snack: Yogurt and fruit
L: tuna, lettuce, cucumber and tomato. Salad cream [3] Yogurt
Tea: veg soup [2] banana
Hungry when.I got in from work so I cooked sons chicken,.mushrooms and sauce [4]. Strawberries and sugar [3]
Syns:12

Long day at work tomorrow boooo x

Last edited:
Haven't been on In a few days, been so busy.
EE day today
B: he a and b : weetabix and milk
L:chicken.breast, green beans, onions and small.jacket potato [butter 2]
S: 3 malteaser bunnies [9]oops
T: chicken, veg and noodles
Allen bar [3]
Total Syns :14

Last edited:
Weigh day and stayed the same. Not having much success, iv been really struggling with organisation when at,work and uni. Anyway, its a,new week.

Green day today
He a - milk x2
He b - weetabix/Alpen

B:weetabix and milk and a kiwi
L:
S: apple /banana
T:

Need to go food,shopping xx

Ok let's try this again.... Argh. Feeling very down. Its,been my birthday and I had a week off plan - not hurrendous but had 3meals out and birthday cake. My mum made it, amazing.. Not sure why the photo is sideways but had to.share it!!
Anyway my sister came to visit (who looks amazing - has lost 6.5stone inter past 18months and been at,target for 5months) and,my mum who has recently lost 2stone. I was the smallest of us and even though I've lost some weight I am now the biggest :( need to get myself sorted out. Back on it today x

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130315_094118.png
    ForumRunner_20130315_094118.png
    529.6 KB · Views: 38
Been really good past couple of days but so busy haven't updated diary.
Red day today

B: melon slices and Yogurt
L:eek:melette with onion tomatoes and ham. 2ryvita(b) with 2 light cheese triangles (a)
T: fish fillet and lots of veg
S: banana, Yogurt
Syns: not sure yet

Drinks: water 1.5l, coffee and tea. Milk (a)
Not sure what other b choice will be yet!

Bought myself a whiteboard as I never plan and and fall off wagon. So I've planned out exervise, shopping list, uni work and my main meals, and my first lot of HE's and left Syns mainly blank and the second lot of HE' blank so I still have some choice.

Body magic today: restarted shred: L1 D1 done and some extra ab work. (40mins)

Hi Clover, thought I would subscribe as at the start of diary looks like a few of your HE measurements were wrong, I know you said you were using old books and the HE measurements have changed since then (I go to group now but was doing the same following old books and nearly cried when I realised I'd been sticking to the wrong measurements!! I know a few of the cereal amounts and a good few cheese amounts have too). So if you stick measurements on I can keep a check on them for you :) (the 2 weetabix are still ok) I do a mixture of plans but tend to be mostly red days now as I have better losses and so close to target I need them!! Gemma x

Oh no! What's changed? Im using 2011 books. Thankyou so much for pointing it out. I am quite boring food wise and just tend to He B of 2weetabix or 28g porridge or 4 original ryvita or 2Alpen lights.. Is that still correct? And A's - 350ml skimmed milk or 3 light triangles?

Thank You again!x

Oh no! What's changed? Im using 2011 books. Thankyou so much for pointing it out. I am quite boring food wise and just tend to He B of 2weetabix or 28g porridge or 4 original ryvita or 2Alpen lights.. Is that still correct? And A's - 350ml skimmed milk or 3 light triangles?

Thank You again!x

It's 35g of porridge oats now, x2 weetabix, x2 Alpen Lights and skimmed milk are still ok, think at the start you had All Bran... well that's 40g now. Cheese Triangles depends what you are having...??

Had a green day yesterday, felt really ill And went back to my old ways and ate 200g of wholenut chocolate :eek: and 150g of cheese :eek: don't even wana know the Syns and sat fat.. I don't keep these in the house as they are binge foods for me, same as crisps. But I went out of my way yesterday to go and pick some up. Really disappointed in myself.

Back