Clover's Journey :) xx

Drawing a line under yesterday
-----------------------------

Red day today
Breakfast : weetabix(b) sweetener and milk(a)
Lunch : homemade soup (butternut sq, carrots, onions, herbs, celery, dollop of fat free yog, turnip and chickpeas (only a handful of turnip.and chickpeas in the whole soup, so im guessing 2 Syns per portion?
2ryvita (b)
Tea: pork stir fry - stuck cube, Courgette, green beans.
Melon.
Syns: 3 lidl jaffa cakes [4]

Exercise : shred day 2 (to be done!)
Body aching from day 1, it hurts to cough! Must be working !x

Will Update later xx

Sorry its sideways,.its these? It says light so assumed they were ok! Sorry for the hassle!xxx

ForumRunner_20130324_113315.png

Hi

Thought I'd mooch on over & have a nosey at your diary (good to get new ideas;))

Must be very hard organising your food whilst juggling such long hours, And heres me complaining when I get my Neuro appointments that seem to take all day :eek:

Keep on at it hun xx

Hello :) any long day from home and the cooker is hard! My Placement has finished for a few weeks now so im back to normality and only working the occasional long day. So no excuses now! Hehe. The whiteboard is definitely helping !xx

Thankyou Gemma, will have to switch then, shame Cos they are so much cheaper! Xx

I know tell me about it! I've invested in some scales and they are paying for themselves now I can bulk buy blocks of cheese and boxes of cereal rather than the grab and go stuff that you don't need to measure, they cost a bomb! those scales were the best purchase ever!ha x

I know tell me about it! I've invested in some scales and they are paying for themselves now I can bulk buy blocks of cheese and boxes of cereal rather than the grab and go stuff that you don't need to measure, they cost a bomb! those scales were the best purchase ever!ha x

Don't u just wana eat the massive.block of cheese? Lol yeah I try to bulk.buy where possible, I live alone so the freezer is constantly full of when I buy big and won't eat it all!x

And then I always want 2 fun sized lol, defeats the object of it!

Food for today;
Red

B: Weetabix (b1) milk (a1)
L: pork stir fry
T: 2 boiled eggs and piece of fish (random I know!)
S: Yogurt, fruit
Syns : chocolate [10]
Drinks : tea, SF squash and water

Think of it as a sort of kedgeree:p

Thinking of putting some choccie on the list for the shops today......going cold turkey from it was a mahooooosive mistake (climbing the walls lol) and I cant think of anything else to use my syns on (nothing nice enough anyway :D)

Think of it as a sort of kedgeree:p

Thinking of putting some choccie on the list for the shops today......going cold turkey from it was a mahooooosive mistake (climbing the walls lol) and I cant think of anything else to use my syns on (nothing nice enough anyway :D)

Did u get the chocolate? A little of what u fancy does u good ;) I just can't stop at a little!

Did u get the chocolate? A little of what u fancy does u good ;) I just can't stop at a little!

i did indeed :)

only managed to get out as far as the local spar tho ........... some of the roads out of the village are still blocked by massive snowdrifts. But i did get a pack of kitkats, 5.5 syns each of loveliness :drool:

you had a good sw day?

Oh no! I don't have that issue with snow thankfully!
I did have a good day with food until I decided to do some baking for my grandma, big mistake!!

Todays food:
EE - been getting hungrier recently so Gona start doing EE in and out and see how I go.

B: weetabix (b) milk (a)
S: WW mallow [2.5]
L: flora cuisine [2], pork, green beans, Courgettes, onions cauliflower and rice with a stock cube. Was attempting sw curry but the sauce I made was rank so I just had the stock cube! Was looking forward to it too. Need to find another recipe.
T: leftovers from lunch
S: Yogurt/kiwi

Getting back into a diet coaching book, Its so inspirational ! With so many great ideas to keep u in the that mind set.

:) today is Gona be a good day! Xxx

Back