Clover's Vegetarian WW Diary

Iv never tried salted caramel .. Is It more savoury than sweet? X

Omg guys. Its my fav thing. Although Serena not sure ud like it as it may sound too much of a mix of sweet and savoury ;)

Its definitely a sweet flavour, just the salt adds another dimension, very nice. The magnum was tesco finest and was vanilla ice cream with a caramel swirl and covered in milk choc with hard salted caramel pieces set into the choc. So its crunchy too, soo nice. Well worth 7pp! I love the skinny popcorn of sweet and salty too. It may be a personal thing?! Xx

Omg guys. Its my fav thing. Although Serena not sure ud like it as it may sound too much of a mix of sweet and savoury ;)

Its definitely a sweet flavour, just the salt adds another dimension, very nice. The magnum was tesco finest and was vanilla ice cream with a caramel swirl and covered in milk choc with hard salted caramel pieces set into the choc. So its crunchy too, soo nice. Well worth 7pp! I love the skinny popcorn of sweet and salty too. It may be a personal thing?! Xx

As much as the idea turns my stomach it does sound excellent value for 7pp! X

Omg guys. Its my fav thing. Although Serena not sure ud like it as it may sound too much of a mix of sweet and savoury ;) Its definitely a sweet flavour, just the salt adds another dimension, very nice. The magnum was tesco finest and was vanilla ice cream with a caramel swirl and covered in milk choc with hard salted caramel pieces set into the choc. So its crunchy too, soo nice. Well worth 7pp! I love the skinny popcorn of sweet and salty too. It may be a personal thing?! Xx

Yeah I like sweet & salty popcorn .. Ile have to look out for this salted caramel, sounds yuuuum!!! X

Yessss def try it. My other half even makes his own salted caramel sauce for icecreams :) x Dont knock it til uv tried it ;) xx
Yum, I will! Infact I noticed Costa or Starbucks had a salted caramel latte goin, might give that a wiz x

Think ill stick to Almond or Pistachio Magnums! X

I like the Costa Hazelnut Syrup but most of our ones only do the Caramel :-( x

Oo yeah I like the hazelnut. Caramel is nice but very sickly I think. Im a buggar for coffee xx

I like it in my Skinny Hot Choc :) I can't really drink coffee, it does funny things to my blood sugar! X

My blood sugars are thru the roof with lattes ..... Cappuccino does the trick for me ;) x

My blood sugars are thru the roof with lattes ..... Cappuccino does the trick for me ;) x

Ooooo I might have to try that! Wonder why it does different things to the BS?!? X

Ooooo I might have to try that! Wonder why it does different things to the BS?!? X

Yeah if I have a latte, Ile take insulin but still Ile have a horrible rise & end up feeling sick coz it's gone to something ridiculous like 29 mmols !!
The issue with it is that caffeine causes your body to produce adrenaline and causes the sugar to stay in your blood stream longer .. I suppose the body's stock piling it coz adrenaline is needed for fight or flight so it's holding onto it incase it needs the glucose too ... Very technical I no : / x

Yeah if I have a latte, Ile take insulin but still Ile have a horrible rise & end up feeling sick coz it's gone to something ridiculous like 29 mmols !!
The issue with it is that caffeine causes your body to produce adrenaline and causes the sugar to stay in your blood stream longer .. I suppose the body's stock piling it coz adrenaline is needed for fight or flight so it's holding onto it incase it needs the glucose too ... Very technical I no : / x

Ahh that makes sense! Thanks mini nurse mentor ;) dont know how a latte would be worse than a cappuccino tho? Cos latte has less coffee.. hmmm

Ahh that makes sense! Thanks mini nurse mentor ;) dont know how a latte would be worse than a cappuccino tho? Cos latte has less coffee.. hmmm

Haha ;)
For me it's prob coz of the milk too I guess?? I dunno .. Lotsa carbs .. Who knows eh, lol ... Cappuccino has a lot less milk ... Its all crazy science ??! Haha x

How has your day been Clover? Has it contained lots of yummy Veggieness! X PS-I always thought I imagined how I felt after Coffee, now I know it was probably true, not a thing of my imagination! X

Ha ha today has been good! Im on my pp's and will update later. I hav been out and bought a BG test device. Pre meal it wa 5.5mmol. What do u think? I hadnt eaten for 3hrs when I tested. xx

5.5 is Perfect :) ... A diabetics dream ;) lol .... Wish mine was like that pre meal :) you didn't pay out forty odd quid for test strips did ya?! X

Back