Club 10 - Come and join the club if your working towards it!

:winner: :0clapper: Well done and welcome to the Club!! Now you can go and join the Club 20 one!

I think my Club 10 will be 12st 7.5lb, if my maths hasn't completely deserted me...

I'd love to get my club 10. My target is quite a high one in comparison to some others but I want to weigh about 16 stone but in mini challenges. Having been promised a holiday abroad with my nan if I lose 3 stone by the end of Feb I am determined! Club 10 will be just short of 3 stone so it makes sense to strive for it! x

I am sure you will. The new plan is great so that should help you along the way too. We all got to start somewhere and I bet the weight will be flying off you in next to no time.

i put on 1/2 lb so am now 1 and 1/2 lbs away from my club10.

I think after Xmas I will be leaving Club 10 :D Hopingto re-join it fairly quickly though.

weigh in tonite 2 1/2 lbs off so i have hit my club 10, am 1lb under it.

yaaay made it! I actually missed WI this week because they changed the day due to Christmas and I turned up last night and the hall was in darkness so I re-read my hand-out from the previous week and yep it had taken place on Monday! I went to Boots for a WI on their scales and it says 10 stone 12 which I frankly dont believe, my own scales say 10 stone 13 so to be on the safe side I'm going with the higher option but still means I made it to Club 10 before Christmas!

And I've changed my target now as I think I can achieve anything now! Good luck to everyone aiming for club 10!

Oh and of course happy Christmas to all xxx

Back