Club 10 confusion

keewee

Hello,
I'm fairly new to slimming world and I got my club 10 last week but am a little confused. I was told i'd get a free week if i can stay under my club 10 weight in ten weeks time, but is it right that if I put on any weight in any of those 10 weeks then I won't get my free week? (even if i still weigh less at the end of the ten weeks?)
Can anyone help me?

I totally forgot about the free week. Will have to ask my consultant cos I haven't had mine yet:confused:

no, i believe if you are still under in 10 weeks time, even if you have gained and lost again in those 10 weeks then you get your certificate and free week. I am pretty sure hubby gained and lost in his 10 weeks and got his free week ok.

no, i believe if you are still under in 10 weeks time, even if you have gained and lost again in those 10 weeks then you get your certificate and free week. I am pretty sure hubby gained and lost in his 10 weeks and got his free week ok.

That's brilliant, thank you. I think i'll check with my group leader when I next get weighed, But thought it would be nearly impossible to go 10 weeks without a little hic cup
Thanks again :)

No, that would be horribly unfair if they did that, especially to ladies who could have a menstrual gain while still staying perfectly on plan.

That said, I never got my free week through from them at all.

MadameLaMinx said:
No, that would be horribly unfair if they did that, especially to ladies who could have a menstrual gain while still staying perfectly on plan.

That said, I never got my free week through from them at all.

When you got your club 10 you would have received a form thru the post with the date of your free week etc, chase it up if you've never had it

ooooooo i never had a letter who do i contact ?

its all changed in the past few weeks but ask your consultant, and the advice about being under that 10% weight at the end of the 10 weeks is right :)

Back