Club 10 Free Week

TRISTAR

Gold Member
Hi, does anyone know when I will get my free Club 10 week, and how you get it? I have had 11 sessions since my award, and lost weight every week since I started 20 weeks ago.

I'm pretty sure if you stay at that weight (or lose more weight) for the ten weeks after you get the award, then you get a free week? I'd ask this week at class

ok thanks Annie. Was hoping I wouldn't have to ask, as I've had to ask her twice in the past who won slimmer of the month, and she said oops I forgot, it was you!

ok thanks Annie. Was hoping I wouldn't have to ask, as I've had to ask her twice in the past who won slimmer of the month, and she said oops I forgot, it was you!
Sounds like she's not so good at remembering to pass on details! I'd definitely ask her, you don't want to miss out on a few week and your award

I hate always having to ask as Slimmer of the Month has been forgotten about 3 times, and now this. I always feel like the problem person who is always asking, but I just asked the group on the Facebook page, and the consultant put that there's been a glitch on the system, and they are starting to get notifications of the club 10 free weeks.

We shall see, this will be my 13th week this week since achieving it.

I hate always having to ask as Slimmer of the Month has been forgotten about 3 times, and now this. I always feel like the problem person who is always asking, but I just asked the group on the Facebook page, and the consultant put that there's been a glitch on the system, and they are starting to get notifications of the club 10 free weeks.

We shall see, this will be my 13th week this week since achieving it.
Let us know if it's mentioned at your next weigh in!

Let us know if it's mentioned at your next weigh in!

I'll keep you posted. My guess is not, and I bet Slimmer of the Month for Feb will have been forgotten again too. We'll see

Still not had my free club 10 week, oh and slimmer of the month was forgotten again for Feb. :(

I got my Club 10 free week this week. When I went to pay they put my card in and the system automatically flagged up my free week. However, my consultant did say that there was a glitch on the system last week where the free week was being flagged but not being applied properly and the same thing happened this week. They had to manually assign the free week and if they'd missed the alert that popped up when they put my card in then they wouldn't have known.

Might be worth checking with your consultant as my free week could be seen on a drop-down menu but they had to search for it and select it before it would be applied. If whoever took your money missed the alert, your free week could just be sitting there waiting to be used, especially if the alert only pops up once.

Thank you :) I'll ask on Saturday

Finally got my free week, but not before the rude woman who we pay was being obnoxious to me first. Fortunately the consultant was nearby to put her right :)

Finally got my free week, but not before the rude woman who we pay was being obnoxious to me first. Fortunately the consultant was nearby to put her right :)
That's awful - the rude woman, not the consultant. How dare she be rude to a paying customer. Is she always rude?

Back