C'mon blow your trumpet!

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
It seems a lot of us find it difficult to find things that we like about ourselves (me included) If you come and read this thread you MUST write one thing that you like about yourself. Everytime you read the thread, do the same..

Here goes mine.
Ok I like the fact that I have full lips:p No collagen needed for me!

Who is next?

Been told that I've got gorgeous eyes, I also like my shoulders chest & arms... been told by an ex that a certain part of my body was so thick they could 'barely put their hand round it' ;) :D

I like the colour of my eyes, very blue (apart from when I've got a hangover hehe).
I also like my shoulders now some of the padding has gone.:)
XX

hey ladies,

I like my eyes too :) I also like my shoulders - as Gok Wan said thats the part of a woman's body where she puts least weight on ;)

Gok Wan is definately wrong I felt like a sumo wrestler before losing 3 stone, feel much better now.:)XX

Howdy-doody naughty boy!:)

Been told that I've got gorgeous eyes, I also like my shoulders chest & arms... been told by an ex that a certain part of my body was so thick they could 'barely put their hand round it' ;) :D

Typical man!!

Hmmm I like my eyes!

Isn't it tough thinking of something you like about yourself. If the question was what don't you like the list would be HUGE.

If I had to choose I'd say, hair and eyes.....maybe!!

Howdy....STOP IT.......naughty. x

I think you're all mucky-minded... I meant of course my wrist ;) ;) ;) (yeah, yeah)

Best post something else I like about me then...

I like being an all-or-nothing person... wearing your heart on your sleeve can leave you battered & bruised but at least it's full-on passion rather than half-arsed mediocrity :D

well said howdy doody! boy you have big wrists :p
great... so every time i come back i gotta say something huh!
hmm.. i like my hair. i take a lot of pride in my hair! so LT had better better not make it all fall out

Howdy-doody I thought you meant below the belt your ankles!! :p XX

Night night everyone.

Sorry something I like about myself my hair when its straightened and not falling out!!XX

Back