C'mon blow your trumpet!

Hi All,

Before I started LT I would have said my fav part of my body was my boobies lol - but they are very quickly shrinking.. So now I'd have to say my eyes...

Hi All,

Before I started LT I would have said my fav part of my body was my boobies lol - but they are very quickly shrinking.. So now I'd have to say my eyes...

I have a 6th sense when it comes to posts containng the word 'boobies' :eek: :D

Damn that means I've got to say something else I like about me....

Errrrmmmm.... I like the way I'm caring, sensitive & empathic... even if it does get me called 'a big bender' by the lads :eek:

hahahaha....
great now that i've read that... hmm... well thankfully since losing 2stones.. my breasticles haha (6th sense with that one too huh) are actually looking damn good.. and bigger too... haha.. so hmm.. yeah im liking that!

For me it has to be my eyes, would of said boobies but they disappeared!

xx

For me it has to be my eyes, would of said boobies but they disappeared!

xx

Have you looked behind the sofa ? :D

Damn... boobies again ! They get me everytime ! :eek: :eek:

Errrm one more thing about me... I love my witty winsome way with words :D (& alliteration rocks my world !)

Boobies again! I love my mahooosive nipples *blush*
(o) (o)

For gaawwwds sake :eek: Boobies again.... ! It's like the genie & the lamp !

Top description Perfeccy lol My lappy's now at eye-level lol :eek: ;)

Errrm one more about me... I love my meandering mind & imagination.... & it's not all one track - honest :p

hahaha... cant stop laughing!!... you nutters!...
im running out of things i like about myself!... not coming back haha
hmmm.... i hate feet but everyone tells me i have beautiful feet. but feet are disgusting!!!

I too like my teeth when i smile

well mr howdydoody is there any pics to bk up this claim(ha ha only joking)!!! i think i dont like my physical self very much but people always tell me i have a great smile! oh and i quite like my hair its the only thing thats not FAT!! LOL!

I love my fingernails ... They always look good - even on a fat day :)

I like my dark brown eyes and my thick, long hair (at least something about me is in good shape)!

Back