Yup:
Lamb Rogan Josh, canned, 392g can Free

Ooooo think I'll have to remember this one, cant believe it's free! :eek:

Thanks for the info...

beckyt me neither, it will be fab with loads of rice and bombay pots =)) x

Ooooo think I'll have to remember this one, cant believe it's free! :eek:

Thanks for the info...

Neither can I really, I think Ill have to get some! :D

I cant wait to try it! My hubby eats lots of curries (and never puts a lb on I might add!!), it will be great to have my own quick version at the same time and I'll defo feel like i'm being naughty!!

Mmmmmm bombay potaoes too!!

Think I might have this on Friday night... If you try it before me let me know what it's like x

I cant wait to try it! My hubby eats lots of curries (and never puts a lb on I might add!!), it will be great to have my own quick version at the same time and I'll defo feel like i'm being naughty!!

Mmmmmm bombay potaoes too!!

Think I might have this on Friday night... If you try it before me let me know what it's like x

i will feel like im cheatin when i aren't :)

Goin get some for 2moro nights tea so i will let you know hun x

Maybe a daft question but is this free on red as well then?

I'll check when I get on the pc at work. Be great if it is, hubby loves lamb rogan Josh!

OMG it is!!!

OK second daft question, I have tried googling it, but for those who have used it, is this a meal tinned including the meat or a cooking sauce only?

I really hope they have it in ours, this would be such a super quick dinner.

Hmmm checked Tesco site, they do one too....just calculating syns....arrgghhh no nutritional info on Tesco website!! can't find it in my book either :( any ideas anyone?

3106Catherine said:
OMG it is!!!

OK second daft question, I have tried googling it, but for those who have used it, is this a meal tinned including the meat or a cooking sauce only?

Hmmmm.... I thought it would be the meal not just the sauce. Once I've travelled back up north, been to the gym, had my dinner I will go to my local coop to see if they have it. If they do I will post a pic of the tin so you can see what you're looking for in the shop x

tilly07 said:
oh no :( im goin nip my local Co-Op later see if they have some, i hope so!!! x

Just been to my local co-op and they didn't have any! There is another not to far away which is quite a large store so I'll go later this evening to see if they have some... Fingers crosses!

buy us all a tin if the do :D :D :D i so need to try this! make a well speedy extra easy tea with some boiled rice! x

Back