Coca Cola ZERO???

kitten kat

Been doing some research, and i think we might get away with this??

I reckon we can drink this: no carbs, no citric acid...

Heres the Ingredients:
Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Aspartame, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine.

TBH I wouldn't chance it! However, I'm no expert so try ringing LT to see what they say.

Good luck hun.

x

I kno it was fine on CD

I kno it was fine on CD

Just to confirm that official Cambridge advice is now to avoid these types of drinks and to stick to the book recommendations for the quickest, safest trip to slimdom :)

Not sure about Lipotrim so maybe give their head office a quick call.

Mike

I would say no as Asparatame is a sugar substitute. It'll be nice to have more than water to drink but i doubt very much its ok....come on we're not that lucky! lol

There was a discussion about this some weeks ago and the answer was a resounding NO!

If we were allowed to drink anything other than what was stated on the bag, they would have changed it by now...... I for one will be giving soft drinks of this type the big heave ho once I have finished (apart from when I am drinking rum!) as I don't think they are very good for anyone!

There was a discussion about this some weeks ago and the answer was a resounding NO!

If we were allowed to drink anything other than what was stated on the bag, they would have changed it by now...... I for one will be giving soft drinks of this type the big heave ho once I have finished (apart from when I am drinking rum!) as I don't think they are very good for anyone!

I agree 110% fizzy drinks are crap anyway (apart from being a mixer!!) so fingers crossed i wont be drinking them ever again. This diet is TFR so i wouldn't even risk it just for a different taste

I would steer clear infact not even sure I will ever go back to drinking these and after finishing the weight loss am hoping to avoid anything with aspartame in it full stop.

yup I'm afraid so. I'm stayin well out of the way of fizzy drinks cause if we were allowed them I'd be drinking 4 litres ofr coke a day!!!!I want 2 change my lifestyle so I wont regain.......again.Anyway this doesnt answer your question so lipo head office says NO CHANCE.

I will pass and stick to my lovely water ta :D:D

I have had the odd bottle as I know I used to be able to have it on CD...gutted the rules changed. Its not affected my weight loss at all but I do recommend following the LT rules.

I really miss tea/coffee with milk rather than fizzy drinks

was just considering the odd small bottle, every once in a while, thats all...really struggling with the water...i am drinking it...but god it is so bl**dy boring...

It maybe boring, but we are all proof that if you follow the diet then it works.

If anyone wants an easy, yet longer route to being slim, there are many diets out there like WW etc but LT works because it is strict and you have to stick to the guidelines to benefit as much as possible !

This subject used to cause fab debates in times gone by. I had a can of Coke Zero EVERY DAY whilst doing LT...I made sure I drank it with a pint of water....don't know why I just did. Not sure if it made my weight loss slower, but I got there. Its up to you. It will not knock you out of ketosis.

i have sparkly water to combat my diet coke cravings!! lol
surprisingly i haven't missed it that much.
xx

stay away from fizzy drinks have you seen what they do to coins disgusting not at all good for you water may be boring but it dosnt strip the grime of the coins yuk

Back