cocoa butter

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Is the cocoa butter you all talk about palmers???

Yes indeedy, it smells yummy!

xx

oh good i got some yesterday and i nearly ate myself! its sooo nice. just wanted to check it was the right one

Does cocoa butter really help with stretch marks? Any other benefits?

They’ who ever ‘they’ are claim it does help with stretch marks………………if you can stand the smell - Lol!! I use Bio oil I know it’s expensive but it lasts for ages. I bought 3 bottles from Home&Bargain when they were selling them for £5.00 each!!

Aislinn

Cheers -and I DO like the smell, lol!

Bio Oil is excellent I used it when was pregnant and didn't get any stretch marks and I put on 3 stones at the time. My friend also used it she had twins and she didn't get any stretch marks either.

I have been using Cocoa butter every night for a couple of weeks now. It's a bit early to say if it's actually helping stretch marks etc but my skin feels fantastic!

i used it , wow smell is great , i gave up on it , it says 6 weeks to see diff, i see nowt lol ,
so i moved over to bio oil, lets see if that helps :)

I use St Ives firming body lotion because i cant stand the smell of palmers seems to work though !

I've already got Bio-Oil but can't say I've ever thought to use it on stretch marks. Got a sample of that Palmers stuff in a magazine and thought it was brilliant so going to have to go and buy some now!

Back