Coconut VS Peanut?

Yay - glad they're filling a gap Clep, and they're ever so handy.

I christened them crapjacks on our first encounter - and am delighted to see the term being taken up and run with on this very forum, even though I now tolerate them so much better! :D

I don't know what to do about them to be honest. On my first day the nurse that deals with me at the doctors told me that I wouldn't want the flapjacks as they're awful and that even shes not mean enough to give them to me for my first week! Lol. At the time all i'd read was terrible things about them everywhere so i really didn't mind! :)

But maybe like some of you guys i'll give it another week and attempt one. i must admit that i did like the chicken soup to start with but have started going off that so maybe a break to the flapjacks would be good.

I tried the vanilla shakes (i keep calling them milshakes for some reason) too and that was god awful, so i tried it with coffee in and really wish i didn't that ones just not for me at all! :rolleyes: (I took my spares back and swapped them they were that bad).

It's nice to see what everyone makes of them though - will let you know how i get on next week.

Cath

Yes, I took a coconut crapjack to work with me today and introduced them to my collegues as such. WW's they will always be crapjacks to me.

Not tried Lipotrim flapjacks, but if they are anything like the Lighter Life peanut bars, then I used to quite like those. They used to be nice sometimes with a small amount of hot water poured over the top and left to soak for a little bit. Became similar to a hot weetabix - sort of, maybe? lol

I can't bear the vanilla flavour shakes. Okay with the others though.

xx

Just bare in mind the flapjacks have more cals

x

True, but a measley 40Cals a day is not going to make the slightest bit of difference on a diet as low cal as this one. Especially if (like me) you do a whole load of excerisize every day.

I'm going to have one for lunch every week day as it's so much easier than trying to have a tepid lumpy and frankly revolting (when made in this way) shake in the office dining room whilst my collegues tuck in to the amaxing food served there!

Back