Coconut Water?

Does anyone know if we can have this on CD?

I am hoping to be starting 810 plan in a couple of weeks.

Thanks

Xx

No 'fraid not :(

Bums :( It`s sposed to be good for metabolism and mine is rubbish!

Thanks for letting me know Xx

Just to let you know that i drink a carton about every other day on the 810 plan and my losses are good.never had it on ss though.emma

Really?!

I don`t actually like it, But have a rubbish metabolism due to Underactive Thyroid & PCOS and it is supposed to be good for stabilising it.

I`m not due to start until the end of this month, So might start drinking some for now and see how I go

Thanks for the advice

Xx

Hi, can you tell me where you bought the coconut water from please....I can't find it anywhere!

Thanks

x

I was getting it from Tesco but for some reason they have stopped selling it :cry:

You`re welcome, Sorry I couldn`t be more helpful :( x

Exercise and eating (little and often) are two ways to increase your metabolism while you're also trying to lose weight.

Sadly, That doesn`t work for me as my metabolism is shot :(

But thanks :)

On a brighter note, I went to Tesco this afternoon and they had more coconut water!! They had about 15 cans and I took 8 and my sis 3 :8855: Cheeky sods have put the price up tho! It was 27p and now it`s 32p :p

Fresh from the coconut is when it tastes best! It is extremely good for you, lots of nutrients, but I guess CD has all the stuff we need, so it's another little luxury we'll have to manage without.

The only drink I really would like is fruit juice. I've left the diet cokes well alone, but the fresh juice in the fridge is a bigger temptation than I anticipated.

Fresh from the coconut is when it tastes best! It is extremely good for you, lots of nutrients, but I guess CD has all the stuff we need, so it's another little luxury we'll have to manage without.

The only drink I really would like is fruit juice. I've left the diet cokes well alone, but the fresh juice in the fridge is a bigger temptation than I anticipated.

Yep! it is packaged directly from fresh and when I had some I lost 5lbs in a week which was a miracle for me lol

I know we can`t have it while on CD but I didn`t want to miss out while they had it as they haven`t for awhile and I actually thought they had discontinued it as I couldn`t order it online either :eek:

I really hope they continue to stock it as I will deffo drink it (even though I don`t actually like it) as like I said, My metabolism is bad and it seemed to help :D

Xx

hi all the best stuff is in cartons in holland and barrats its bit pricey though

also i had a can of pepsi max per day whilst on ss and it never affected my losses

hi all,
thanks 4 this post about coconut water just wanted to know how many can i drink aday? and is there any that doesnt contain sugar or sweeteners the one in tesco contains sugar but its abt 150calories and adifferent brand still at tesco which is 130calories.

I'm afraid the simple answer is that you can't have any in a day! But then, I guess from your ticker that you're no longer on SS or SS+. With a BMI of 24.1, you'll be on Step 2 (810) now, right? That still means calorie-free drinks only.....

Never mind, it won't be long now!

Hiya,

Like Lesly says, We are unable to have it while still on the plan, Sorry :(

I have stocked up while they were available for when I`m (hopefully!) finished x

Green Tea is a metabolism booster.

Back