Cod Liver Oil and Multi-Vits....Hmmm

Emma-Jayne

Any advice on this would be splendid!....:D

I take medication everyday that my pharmacist knows about and is absolutely fine to take on LT. But for some bizarre reason I failed to mention the fact I also take a cod liver oil/muli vit all in one tablet everyday. It never even sprung to mind to mention it!

Should I be taking this while on TFR? Will it affect ketosis? As I do think I have been feeling hungrier than other people seem to be :(. And my boyfriend says he never gets hungry on this diet so I'm wondering if I should stop taking it :confused:.

I've tried to reasearch this with no definitive answer so if anyone does know one, that would be great! I know that the sachets have every single thing we could possibly need in them and that you don't need to take additional suplements but are we even allowed to?!

I didn't have one today so we'll see if the hunger improves and if I lose more weight!

xxxxx

Hi,

I'm pretty sure that they are okay to have as long as you always taken them, rather than only taking them whilst on TFR. I also remember seeing somewhere that it isn't a good idea (unsure exactly why). I would contact the Lipotrim helpline to make sure:)

Clair x

Last edited:
i dont think you need to take them whilst on LT as you get all the vitamins and minerals you need. give lipotrim a call or email xx

If in doubt hun call/email Lipotrim.... they're really good and they get back pretty quick!! x

I know this might sound RIDICULOUS but where will I find the e-mail for LT? I will get on this asap and post back the reply. Xxx

Thank you! E-mailed them now. Xx

Back