Cod recipes?

amanders

Hi there - after two weeks SS, I have moved on to 810 (personally could have done SS for longer, but bowed to social pressure :(). I've bought some cod for tonight, but looking for inspiration for a CD-friendly way to cook it - think it might be a bit bland on its own.

Thanks!

my CDC suggested using a vegetable pack (using less water of course!) to make a sauce to put over your fish and veg.....

Mikki x

p.s. would really love to keep up to date with your losses on 810 - apparently some say they are equally as good as SS.......
Keep us posted please!!

You can always use a soup and make it up thicker and use as a sauce over top - mushroom is nice and oriential chiili, veg would work too.

I would use fresh herbs. (no lemon though!!!!)

Mikki I am doing 810. Feels good to be able to eat, but this week I have gained inches and lbs!! Bound to be fluid, but its a bit disheartening, especially as I HAVEN'T CHEATED AT ALL. so I just don't get it. Have even weighed everything, except the cabbage. Not one morsel has passed my lips to warrant it. I am so peed off. Mind you, I've got till Thursday to be weighed......we'll see.

Back