Coffee overload!!

Yvonne 48

[url=http://www.TickerFac
Hi All. Is it possible to overload on coffee??:confused: I went out this afternoon to the pub with mate and stuck to black coffee( had 5 large mugs!) and tonight I feel a bit woozy??? Had a couple of soda waters in between too, any ideas??
On a positive note, almost at the end of week 4 and people starting to notice a smaller me:D. Couldn't find a pair of jeans that weren't hangin off me but don't wanna buy anything just yet:rolleyes:.

Well done Yvonne, for sticking to coffee and getting smaller lol I think it depends how much caffeine you are used to? Maybe an idea to have decaff? I noticed how much black coffee I was drinking so switched to decaff but then also cut down as I noticed it was staining my teeth too. good luck huni xxx

The only time I started drinking a lot of Coffee was just before I found out I was pregnant, if I start attacking the Coffee again I'm going to be worried lol!!
Maybe cut down the coffee just a little, say by 2 mugs and replace it with regular water to see how you go xxx

Yvonne, on one of my previous posts I mentioned the Oxfam web site.. There is an online shop and sell jeans galore, at very good prices...

I too refused to go and but lots while I was still losing, so the oxfam website was a god send...
And your giving to charity, so you look good on the outside and feel good on the inside lol

Xx

I have two cups of proper coffee in the morning to get me going! Then the rest of the day I tend to drink decaf or mint tea if I want a hot drink and now that I'm on refeed I have a hit choc, low cal, a couple of hours before bedtime. Don't like to have it too late cos i wake up needing to pee......

My favourite is proper Morrocan mint tea served in those fabulous little glass cups that you get in somewhere like the National Geographic tea rooms in Regent Street.

Oh Sandra your so posh I didn't know

She's a lady lol

Oh Sandra your so posh I didn't know

She's a lady lol

What's posh about proper coffee and mint tea? It's not like I have a butler serve it to me!

Oooooo pass the sugar tongs please!

It wasn't the proper coffee lol

SandraB said:
My favourite is proper Morrocan mint tea served in those fabulous little glass cups that you get in somewhere like the National Geographic tea rooms in Regent Street.

Oh I say.... Now let's talk poo instead pmsl

Still don't get it! Moroccon tea? Or the tearooms? I used to fly to London every week and I love window shopping in Regent St.......and this really is fab tea!

What's wrong with good old PG Tips and Nescafe???? lol x x

What's wrong with good old PG Tips and Nescafe???? lol x x

Don't you start on me too Mrs! I don't like ordinary tea, only mint or fruit ones. I don't like instant coffee either except for Carte Noir........what's wrong with that?

Don't you start on me too Mrs! I don't like ordinary tea, only mint or fruit ones. I don't like instant coffee either except for Carte Noir........what's wrong with that?

Would i do that to you???!!!

It's weird how people differ.. I only like ordinary tea, no flavoured ones at all..... And i can only drink Nescafe instant coffee, not filtered or any other way....

I must admit i have never tried Carte Noir.. Is it strong? Bitter?

Now you can drink them, have your tastes changed or do you like what you have always liked? x x x

Would i do that to you???!!!

It's weird how people differ.. I only like ordinary tea, no flavoured ones at all..... And i can only drink Nescafe instant coffee, not filtered or any other way....

I must admit i have never tried Carte Noir.. Is it strong? Bitter?

Now you can drink them, have your tastes changed or do you like what you have always liked? x x x

Strong but not bitter......been having milk in my coffee, def prefer that to black! Still having mint tea cos I love it.

Just had a slice of toast, I was really scared to eat it in case I wanted a few more slices.......but it wasn't as good as I'd expected it to be!

Best thing without a doubt is fruit! Had a couple of pears today and had an apple yesterday but wasn't really ripe enough. Can't wait to have a banana but thought that I would wait a few days cos of the carb content.

What are you looking forward to eating most? X

I am quite surprised at you with the toast because i remember you saying how much you missed it....

I am just looking forward to eating i think!! lol.. I just want to feel normal where food is concerned, although i have no real "craving" for anything but i must admit hot buttered toast sounds very appealing x x

I've been having filtered coffee lately, but just can't take to it. Nothing seems to compare to good old Nescafe - although it does have to be the Gold Blend version for me ;) Ordinary tea here for me too. Can't stand flavoured or mint. Can drink coffee black with no sugar, but must have some sort of sweetener in it when white. Tea is always white with no sugar.

There. Just thought I'd tell you! lol

xx

Lol Jayne!

I have a sense coffee machine that uses coffee pads and I get some called Rio de Janeiro in France or over the net cos I can't get them here. They're wonderfully creamy with a hint of vanilla .......

So Sandra......I'm guessing Asda Smartprice Coffee is a no no for your crimbo pressie from me? lol!! :D

Pass! And there's no Asda in Jersey Abbie......we're far tooooo posh! lol x

Has anyone tasted Kopi luwak...now that we are on the topic of coffee?

Back