COFFEE WITH TERTA

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I was really find it hard as i love my tea with milk,but i tried yesterday coffee with some of my chocolate tetra in it,i loved it,i just used a tindy bit out of my shake that i was having and had that in it. mmmm lovely xx:eek:

It keeps me going thats for sure. Sometimes i get all excited when it comes to about 7pm - got LOADS of a tetra left and make a totally chocolatey coffee with a sweetner in it. Blows my mind!

Sad innit - the things that excite us on CD :D

not tried that one yet but I normally make a shake of hot black coffee with 300ml of HW and add the vanilla milkshake to it. Sometimes add either the toffee & walnut or the chocolate one to vary the taste; no additional sweetening necessary in any of them.

You must try it! Its lovely,i no the feeling im getting excited as i have mouse for lunch today and never tried it before!! As long as it keeps us going were ok!! x

i love using the tetras too. Now I can order a fresh black coffee from a coffee shop and add tetra to it. yummy

I love adding chocolate tetras to coffee, it's my breakfast at work, when I'm out I find the coffee in starbucks etc too strong to have black, never even thought of adding a tetra whilst out :doh:

I'm so sad that I never went back to milk! I loved using the tetras in coffee and then moved to whizing a spoon of the packs in.

I'm maintaining but go to the gym in the morning and have a low carb shake at work and I keep some back and have it in my coffee.

I love it but the strawberry latte as I like to think of it does gross people out at meetings:)

Back