COFFEE WITH TERTA

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gemma1986, 27 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    I was really find it hard as i love my tea with milk,but i tried yesterday coffee with some of my chocolate tetra in it,i loved it,i just used a tindy bit out of my shake that i was having and had that in it. mmmm lovely xx:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

It keeps me going thats for sure. Sometimes i get all excited when it comes to about 7pm - got LOADS of a tetra left and make a totally chocolatey coffee with a sweetner in it. Blows my mind!

Sad innit - the things that excite us on CD :D

4. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
  5. to lose long trek

to lose long trek Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    not tried that one yet but I normally make a shake of hot black coffee with 300ml of HW and add the vanilla milkshake to it. Sometimes add either the toffee & walnut or the chocolate one to vary the taste; no additional sweetening necessary in any of them.

6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    You must try it! Its lovely,i no the feeling im getting excited as i have mouse for lunch today and never tried it before!! As long as it keeps us going were ok!! x

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i love using the tetras too. Now I can order a fresh black coffee from a coffee shop and add tetra to it. yummy

8. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

I love adding chocolate tetras to coffee, it's my breakfast at work, when I'm out I find the coffee in starbucks etc too strong to have black, never even thought of adding a tetra whilst out :doh:

9. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    i no the feeling i love it

10. Soraya

Soraya Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimpod & Atkins
    I'm so sad that I never went back to milk! I loved using the tetras in coffee and then moved to whizing a spoon of the packs in.

I'm maintaining but go to the gym in the morning and have a low carb shake at work and I keep some back and have it in my coffee.

I love it but the strawberry latte as I like to think of it does gross people out at meetings:)

11. paradisea

paradisea Member

just had a coffee with a third of a tetra, why did i never think of this before

12. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    i no the feelin,when i had this yesterday it was so nice,i really enjoyed it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.