Coffee

Toots

Gold Member
Anyone know how important the giving up coffee thing is? Can it really affect weight loss that much? Could be the deal breaker as am total and utter ADDICT :eek:

Thanks

xxxxx

I don't know about TF, but coffee (Black, no sugar) is allowed on LL and CD, so it's probably not a Ketosis issue.

Maybe it's to take you away from your usual habits to help you break the bad ones?

Toots, TF think that too much caffeine interferes with the fat-burning process that takes place in the liver, which slows down the conversion of fat to energy.

I dont touch coffee myself but am a pepsi max freak. Personally, I would just see how you go, maybe cut down one cup a day you shouldnt really notice it that much. It may not effect your weight losses at all and although you wouldnt be following the TF plan 100% it depends how much that matters to you

If the rest of the plan agrees with you it would be a shame not to give it a go cos of the coffee. Try a week with coffee and see what the results are like. Hope things sort themselves out

Thanks

Still on the 3 cups of caffeinated coffee.

Am wiped out though - it's only 20 past 8 and I am falling asleep

xxx

Back